Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

That’s better…

11 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

His immediate response to anything challenging (they’re coming in now more) is just “great question”, the smug fuck.

…and there we go. :lol: 

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Knew people would say this

so did the club probably

well he has , fuck me man we know his limits but there’s no point in lying that he’s made an arse of this interview cos he hasn’t , give it a fuking rest man . Bruce is a plumb yada yada I’m commenting on an interview taking place now and that’s it .

Just now, GWN said:

well he has , fuck me man we know his limits but there’s no point in lying that he’s made an arse of this interview cos he hasn’t , give it a fuking rest man . Bruce is a plumb yada yada I’m commenting on an interview taking place now and that’s it .

I'm not listening to it all I'm saying is just knew people would say that. People say they 'just want some communcation from the club' - I don't, m akes no difference to me but that's probably why they're tossing the seals this fish

7 minutes ago, GWN said:

Pleased you've enjoyed it. :)

Just now, Yorkie said:

Pleased you've enjoyed it. :)

just calling it as I heard it Yorkie, I don’t give a fuk about Bruce but he was ok and pretty much honest . He’s still useless and neither he nor Ashley would draw me back to SJP. 

Just now, GWN said:

just calling it as I heard it Yorkie, I don’t give a fuk about Bruce but he was ok and pretty much honest . He’s still useless and neither he nor Ashley would draw me back to SJP. 

He's a fucking cunt. 

17 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Job done if he’s got people thinking he’s come across well.

Tomorrow will be a load of emails and calls about that. Along the lines of "for 25years I've thought he was a prized c**t based on a mountain of evidence but that soft interview/self promotion excercise has made me question my entire existence".

Pardew/Coleman-syndrome.

With probably the same outcome a few months later. Back to being a c**t whilst we remain as s**t a club as ever and this interview will mean nothing.

Edited by Wolfcastle

25 minutes ago, GWN said:

did you ring up and ask him stuff? 

No what relevance does that have ? Do u honestly think the producer of the show wasn’t going to put old Albert thru or the ‘what’s your day look like guy thru’ ? 

I'm sure there’ll have been people with harder questions that didn’t get thru. 

Edited by gdm

I didn't listen tonight but I don't need to. I absolutely hate that he represents us and I think he carries himself like a prize tit most of the time. Loads of bluster, loads of passive aggression, loads of being on the defensive, loads of meaningless clichés like 'dust wuhsels down/roll wuh sleeves up', loads of patronising tripe like 'accumulation of points', and obviously the general sense of everything him saying just being totally disingenuous. Even the stuff where he's swearing in press conferences "we were absolute shite," oh, just fuck off man, stop trying to earn brownie points through this bullshit 'Mr Honest' facade. Shame on the arseholes who get fooled by it.

We should be a massive club, the pinnacle of the region's sport, and we should be every inch on par with the likes of Spurs and today's Arsenal; we should be progressive and rich in identity; but we're not, we're a fucking joke, we're as two-bit and as pointless as it gets and this fucking dickhead carries that flag loudly and proudly, and has done since the moment he arrived. Absolutely despise the fucker. 

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I didn't listen tonight but I don't need to. I absolutely hate that he represents us and I think he carries himself like a prize tit most of the time. Loads of bluster, loads of passive aggression, loads of being on the defensive, loads of meaningless clichés like 'dust wuhsels down/roll wuh sleeves up', loads of patronising tripe like 'accumulation of points', and obviously the general sense of everything him saying just being totally disingenuous. Even the stuff where he's swearing in press conferences "we were absolute shite," oh, just fuck off man, stop trying to earn brownie points through this bullshit 'Mr Honest' facade. Shame on the arseholes who get fooled by it.

We should be a massive club, the pinnacle of the region's sport, and we should be every inch on par with the likes of Spurs and today's Arsenal; we should be progressive and rich in identity; but we're not, we're a fucking joke, we're as two-bit and as pointless as it gets and this fucking dickhead carries that flag loudly and proudly, and has done since the moment he arrived. Absolutely despise the fucker. 

Not bad, I like it

The fat cunt

Guest HTT II
6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

A fucking men, bravo, couldn’t have put it better myself.

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Crackin' post, you nailed it.