Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

bruce is clueless.

yorkie nailed it, but thats the kind of caller we needed on tonight.

bruce got an easy ride because no one really pushed  him and hence has come across ok.

dont criticese the interview if you didnt ring in and give him a hard time.

Not sure Bruise has ever done anything remotely useful in a managerial capacity in 20 years. He's left clubs in the lurch aal ower the shop, pissing off to other clubs at the drop of a hat, managed arch rivals in multiple cities without batting an eyelid, implemented shit and outdated playing styles everywhere he's been, and he's completely despised by every single fanbase he's ever been the manager of. Aye, quite a CV really. As if this cunt is a PL manager in 2021 FFS  :lol:

3 hours ago, GWN said:

He’s basically saying we have enough up top , even with a Wilson injury we can cope and it’s all a bit “ifs” , can’t argue tbf. 

You're not being serious are you with your can't argue tbf - surely not?

43 minutes ago, TJM said:

He got a rough ride like the poor blerk. “Hello Steve - just wanted to know. What does a day in the life of Steve Bruce look like?”

that was ufcking ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, TJM said:

He got a rough ride like the poor blerk. “Hello Steve - just wanted to know. What does a day in the life of Steve Bruce look like?”

'Wheys geet up, g'aan fa wuh baycon rowl, g'aan sey Lee, watch Graham tayk trayn'in, then g'as fuh wuh kebaab and a paynt'.

Fat fucking cunt.

Edited by toon25

5 hours ago, huss9 said:

wished someone had pushed him on about lack of spending seeing as we were one of the least affetced financially and havent made any big losses for over 10 years.

you could have rang up? Did you?

11 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I didn't listen tonight but I don't need to. I absolutely hate that he represents us and I think he carries himself like a prize tit most of the time. Loads of bluster, loads of passive aggression, loads of being on the defensive, loads of meaningless clichés like 'dust wuhsels down/roll wuh sleeves up', loads of patronising tripe like 'accumulation of points', and obviously the general sense of everything him saying just being totally disingenuous. Even the stuff where he's swearing in press conferences "we were absolute shite," oh, just fuck off man, stop trying to earn brownie points through this bullshit 'Mr Honest' facade. Shame on the arseholes who get fooled by it.

We should be a massive club, the pinnacle of the region's sport, and we should be every inch on par with the likes of Spurs and today's Arsenal; we should be progressive and rich in identity; but we're not, we're a fucking joke, we're as two-bit and as pointless as it gets and this fucking dickhead carries that flag loudly and proudly, and has done since the moment he arrived. Absolutely despise the fucker. 

Well said Yorkie.  Exactly my sentiments.

15 hours ago, Yorkie said:

I didn't listen tonight but I don't need to. I absolutely hate that he represents us and I think he carries himself like a prize tit most of the time. Loads of bluster, loads of passive aggression, loads of being on the defensive, loads of meaningless clichés like 'dust wuhsels down/roll wuh sleeves up', loads of patronising tripe like 'accumulation of points', and obviously the general sense of everything him saying just being totally disingenuous. Even the stuff where he's swearing in press conferences "we were absolute shite," oh, just fuck off man, stop trying to earn brownie points through this bullshit 'Mr Honest' facade. Shame on the arseholes who get fooled by it.

We should be a massive club, the pinnacle of the region's sport, and we should be every inch on par with the likes of Spurs and today's Arsenal; we should be progressive and rich in identity; but we're not, we're a fucking joke, we're as two-bit and as pointless as it gets and this fucking dickhead carries that flag loudly and proudly, and has done since the moment he arrived. Absolutely despise the fucker. 

Aye, very well put. Sums up exactly what and where we are today.

19 hours ago, GWN said:

saying he never realised he talks the opposition up so much and bring us down.

said he will take that on board 

Twenty plus years of management and he's just learned that now? 

Yes Steve, it might be an idea to show some belief in your own team, you're only the fucking manager. 

Edited by TRon

Guest reefatoon

Would be entertaining if this fuck face got total abuse from all 4 stands of the ground, but you know for a fact that if the Villa fans start hurling loads of abuse at him, our fans will start singing his name instead of joining in.