Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

He always has time for the players who are out of the side. He'll take them to one side and ask how they're doing, if their mam and dad are keeping well. 

He's just a lovely bloke. 

Just now, HTT II said:

He will eventually either walk or get sacked and his replacement will be Jones who will take us down. 

I can’t see him ever walking, I also can’t see us ever sacking him. I’d fully expect him to be in charge next season if he took us down. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, Jordan said:

I can’t see him ever walking, I also can’t see us ever sacking him. I’d fully expect him to be in charge next season if he took us down. 

A few home matches with the fans on his back he’ll walk IMO. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, David Edgar said:

They just want a day away from the wife and kids.  No point getting all heated up about things. 

Aye but they are that fickle they will turn soon.

He always has time for the staff behind the scenes. Whether it's the lasses at the ticket office or the Steve Agnew's bairn getting a cheery hello and pat on the head, Steve will never be too busy. He's a smashing bloke who is one of our own. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, Jordan said:

In the past maybe but I have no faith in the current lot who go.

I do, because they are that fickle. 

Guest neesy111
Just now, TRon said:

He always has time for the staff behind the scenes. Whether it's the lasses at the ticket office or the Steve Agnew's bairn getting a cheery hello and pat on the head, Steve will never be too busy. He's a smashing bloke who is one of our own. 

Yeap, Newcastle fan through and through.

Well he's really showed those people who abused him with vegetables since he left.

Should have been desperate to win this and be fuming through gritted teeth in the interview, but nah, we fulfilled the fixture, he fulfilled his remit, off to cash the cheque and watch Man United, no f**ks given