Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111
12 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I think he’ll be gone by October and Eddie Howe will be manager.

Can't see Howe coming here with location issues with his missus.

43 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

It's little short of criminal if there are fitness and conditioning issues, 2 games into a new season. What the hell have they been doing?

[emoji38]

The players train like 3 days a week is it?

I bet preseason was no different.

1 hour ago, neesy111 said:

Can't see Howe coming here with location issues with his missus.

According to Celtic fans I work with he was going there but it fell apart due to him wanting a load of coaches or something and Celtic refusing to give him the lot.

We're gonna get an absolute battering this season, a 0-5 or 0-6 job. Chelsea away is my prediction. Lukaku vs Krafth [emoji38]

There's not a single team in this league who I could say with confidence that we could beat comfortably, that's not down to our squad either, that's purely down to him not knowing what the fuck to do against beatable teams except from fucking "roll our sleeves up" 

11 hours ago, mrmojorisin75 said:

You can say what you like about Ashley not sacking managers but if he goes on an insane losing run in the first 10 games I reckon he'll be away one way or another.

I felt the same way during that 2-20 run last year. Hopefully the inevitable more of the same headed our way makes the dickhead react.

Guest HTT II
26 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

I need to photoshop @HTT II burrito into his hands.

zg0c1tczdri71.png

Fuck off, don’t ruin my food with that cunt, try one of Loki’s stuff instead [emoji38]

Guest HTT II

And that photo, it’s begging for someone to snap his thumbs back the reprehensible cunt! Sums up NUFC right there in one photo, safe again, thumbs up, only lost 2-0 away to Villa, thumbs up, Shelvey starting in 2021, thumbs up, Gayle new contract, thumbs up, no more signings, thumbs up, 53k at home, thumbs up, Charnley, thumb heed… urgh!

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Numbers said:

https://imgur.com/a/crBArI5

How the fuck do you embed images these days, tried the insert image function it doesnt work for me.

Ah fuck off, you've ruined 2021 for me now, not having my food associated with that cunt, no matter how shit it is, nothing is as shit as Bruce and his NUFC. Cheers mate!

Just now, HTT II said:

Ah fuck off, you've ruined 2021 for me now, not having my food associated with that cunt, no matter how shit it is, nothing is as shit as Bruce and his NUFC. Cheers mate!

I'll be sure to add your next share to his fat fists :)

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Numbers said:

I'll be sure to add your next share to his fat fists :)

I’m off to make a kebab, whey ye know…

Guest reefatoon
16 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Fuck off, don’t ruin my food with that cunt, try one of Loki’s stuff instead [emoji38]

[emoji38] Bruce would be grinning like a Cheshire Cat if he was served up a Loki dog bowl special. Absolute animal that he is.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, reefatoon said:

[emoji38] Bruce would be grinning like a Cheshire Cat if he was served up a Loki dog bowl special. Absolute animal that he is.

Where as my stuff is far too good for him, a bit like giving him tens of millions to spend on Rafa’s team…

Edited by HTT II