Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Numbers said:

Dont forget to roll ya sleves up and make sure worktops aren't wet.

Work tops, do you think I’m made of money? We use the tops of wheelie bins to prep food in wor house, then afterwards we have a bath in it. No ice though, we can’t afford that!

Guest reefatoon
3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Where as my stuff is far too good for him, a bit like giving him tens of millions to spend on Rafa’s team…

Aye, he doesn’t do salad. Stick 6 boiled eggs on a bed of cheesy mash with some old strands of pork in front of him though, and he would gobble it right up.

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Aye, he doesn’t do salad. Stick 6 boiled eggs on a bed of cheesy mash with some old strands of pork in front of him though, and he would gobble it right up.

He’d order seconds easily! 

29 minutes ago, Numbers said:

Who fixed the image for me and where was i going wrong?

You need to upload it first to a hosting site like Imgur. Once you've done that, you can get the links to share it on a forum or message board.

If memory serves me right, once you copy that link, you just paste it into the reply box on the thread.

The more technical minded here might correct that or add anything i've missed.

P.S I didn't correct your initial post.

Edited by Robster

If we were losing pathetically like the McClaren game v Bournemouth on Saturday I think he’d be under threat but I’ve no faith in our fans being like that. It was pure hatred towards him that afternoon. I know people say he only sacked him because Rafa approached us but I think he was a goner either way after that one.

1 hour ago, Robster said:

You need to upload it first to a hosting site like Imgur. Once you've done that, you can get the links to share it on a forum or message board.

If memory serves me right, once you copy that link, you just paste it into the reply box on the thread.

The more technical minded here might correct that or add anything i've missed.

P.S I didn't correct your initial post.

I did all that :lol:

2 hours ago, Numbers said:

Who fixed the image for me and where was i going wrong?

:lol: It's tricky. You did everything right but linked the gallery instead of the image. The gallery link is just the website and the random string without a .jpg, .png .gif etc.
Without that "Insert image" here has no clue what to do.

"Copy image location" or however it looks on your side is your best move. Then use the insert into post stuff.

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

I can't hate Bruce for not giving the time of day to Lee Ryder like :lol:

If he threw a dirty kebab at him and told him to fuck off face to face, he’d probably end up my fave Toon manager of all time…

20 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Just comes across as a flat track bully to me. Ryder normally tows the club line so when he’s critical of Bruce it’s rare. For him to have a go is a bit rich. The way he’s treated Hope and now seemingly Ryder shows how thin skinned he is. If the rest of the local media called it as it is he’d wilt.

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Just comes across as a flat track bully to me. Ryder normally tows the club line so when he’s critical of Bruce it’s rare. For him to have a go is a bit rich. The way he’s treated Hope and now seemingly Ryder shows how thin skinned he is. If the rest of the local media called it as it is he’d wilt.

I take it back, I’m confusing Ryder with that other cunt, the Girlchester United one!

Guest reefatoon

He's falling out with all the reporters because his bestest friend Luke is tattling on them all. Jealous Luke can't bare the thought of his Steve galavanting off with another reporter.

26 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:
49 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

I agree with both of you. :lol: