Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon

Would be the greatest transfer deadline day for us in the last 15 years if that cunt resigned. Do it mush face

People are saying he did it before at Hull, however his stock was fairly high back then and he had other offers, the only place he could go after us is Salford with the 1992 lads.

Guest reefatoon

Even though the fans turned on him for a small part of the game on Saturday. He will now be bricking it. If he gets a chance to fuck off now, I think he will take it to save himself from the abuse that's going to come. Ritchie was right, the bloke is a coward.

I know hes not gonna but....

If he did resign it would actually be the first thing he did that I would admire.

And if he had a bit of nous about him, he could twist the resignation into saying his hands were tied at every turn, jones brought in without his approval, etc etc and salvage his reputation somewhat for his next job.

Just now, Lazarus said:

I know hes not gonna but....

If he did resign it would actually be the first thing he did that I would admire.

And if he had a bit of nous about him, he could twist the resignation into saying his hands were tied at every turn, jones brought in without his approval, etc etc and salvage his reputation somewhat for his next job.

100% agree

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Aye Ashley’s a cunt but he’s spent something like £130m which I’m guessing is par for lower mid-table clubs. I hope Bruce doesn’t become some sort of martyr if he walks man. :lol:

I would accept him being carried out on a throne as long as it gets him out of our football club. We can ignore him and pretend he no longer exists when he’s not stood on the touchline.

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Aye Ashley’s a cunt but he’s spent something like £130m which I’m guessing is par for lower mid-table clubs. I hope Bruce doesn’t become some sort of martyr if he walks man. :lol:

No red flags was there George. 

4 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Urgh.

Not a chance in hell the useless fat cunt will resign as he knows Ashley won't sack him, and he also know no other premier club would ever give him the lickings of a dog.

Edited by et tu brute

11 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If only he’d known what he was signing up for and has repeatedly defended. NE press pack embarrassing themselves to stick up for their beloved patsy as per.

think this has been a set up by edwards and bruce.

they are hoping fans will lay off bruce and feel sorry for him becuase of how mean ashley has been to him, and its not bruce's fault at all, etc.

Just now, Disco said:

If only he’d known what he was signing up for and has repeatedly defended. NE press pack embarrassing themselves to stick up for their beloved patsy as per.

I don't know why so many like Cailkin just because he likes writing poetry style in his articles.