Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

United's head coach was responding to a report which claimed that he was set to agree a new three-year deal at the club. Bruce said: “I honestly do not know where it came from – that was news to me.”

However, the The Times report that Bruce has three years left on his deal with the Premier League club – as his contract automatically “is automatically renewed and extended to its original length” every summer.

Is this true?

4 minutes ago, Krabbe2 said:

United's head coach was responding to a report which claimed that he was set to agree a new three-year deal at the club. Bruce said: “I honestly do not know where it came from – that was news to me.”

However, the The Times report that Bruce has three years left on his deal with the Premier League club – as his contract automatically “is automatically renewed and extended to its original length” every summer.

Is this true?

This is a guy that gave Pardew, Woodman, Stone & Carver 8 year contracts. Probably yes.

15 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Didn't even tell his own family that he was nicking off to Portugal.

Apparently he's just waiting for the day that Ashley bins him. Work has finally started on his new house in Cheshire so he's looking for the pay-off to cover the cost of that.

What? Did he go straight from the training ground to the airport? :lol:

Starting to look like hes flounced off in the huff like.

Guest neesy111
14 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

What? Did he go straight from the training ground to the airport? :lol:

Starting to look like hes flounced off in the huff like.

He'd would've needed tests for entering Portugal.  Sounds like it was pre planned.

1 hour ago, Joey Linton said:

Flounced off in the huff about something he knew all about in the first place. :lol:

Has he? Or has he flounced off in the huff because they've revealed this? Also, and I'm not sticking up for Bruce, Ashley has a reputation for saying so much is available but forgetting to say that every aspect of any transfer is financed by this budget. Willock wants an Ice Cream? Comes out the budget.

Like I say still Bruce's fault for not getting clarification on matters.

6 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Has he? Or has he flounced off in the huff because they've revealed this? Also, and I'm not sticking up for Bruce, Ashley has a reputation for saying so much is available but forgetting to say that every aspect of any transfer is financed by this budget. Willock wants an Ice Cream? Comes out the budget.

Like I say still Bruce's fault for not getting clarification on matters.

Perhaps his great mate Luke shouldn't have suggested he'd been let down by them then when he absolutely knew the score all along. Not defending the club at all, but Bruce doesn't get to excuse himself from what's happened when he was clearly a part of it. 

1 minute ago, Joey Linton said:

Perhaps his great mate Luke shouldn't have suggested he'd been let down by them then when he absolutely knew the score all along. Not defending the club at all, but Bruce doesn't get to excuse himself from what's happened when he was clearly a part of it. 

Yeah. I did say that. But my point is that he isn't in the huff because of the transfer budget, which he knew about [my additional comments were just that, additional] but because the club have revealed that he is a snake in the grass where fans are concerned. Definitely a constructive dismissal, I'd say.

Guest reefatoon
Just now, Magpie said:

My mate flew back from Majorca this morning and he said he was in the seat in front of him

Bet he reclined from take off the utter utter cunt that he is.

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, Magpie said:

My mate flew back from Majorca this morning and he said he was in the seat in front of him

Bruce or Wilson?