Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Joey Linton said:

Pardew levels of blaming the press for the fans' reactions to the shit results. 

It's not the fans he's bothered about, it's having the spotlight shone on his little holiday abroad. For a fat bloke he's got a surprisingly thin skin. 

Can't get over how bad a relationship he's created for himself with the fucking Chronicle and Easy fucking Ryder, of all people. You couldn't wish for a softer touch but he's decided to make them his enemy. It's absolutely crackers. Bloke is as thick as a submarine door. 

All the more mystifying as to why the likes of Caulkin stay in his corner. From what I know of local journos, their favourite managers are the ones who give the press the time of day. But Bruce is constantly a wanker to them. Forever on the defensive, argumentative, hostile (certainly in Craig Hope's case), interrupts, patronising... he's bloody awful. 

Fucking wish they'd consider smacking him round the face with his terrible statistics, like those I quoted in the last post. 

Glad to see he’s unsurprisingly hoyed Woodman under the bus with those quotes about the goals.

Another defeat, perfect. After being beaten by Leeds, hopefully Norwich beat Watford and we’ll be perfectly positioned in 20th.

That Man Utd team were poor. We could’ve easily have got something today under a competent manager.

15 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/steve-bruce-angrily-denies-newcastles-21543600

When the question was put to Bruce by ChronicleLive, he responded: "Wow... Go on . . . Do you think I really have to answer that to you?

"That's what the fans are asking are they? We have trained all week and we were in every day.

"The preparation was meticulous.

"Let me tell you. There is nothing more in preparation...

"What was I supposed to do? We had six of them away.

"The preparation was fine and we have been in all week.

"You could see the game plan was what we worked to.

"To have to answer questions like that is typical to the question I would get off you - and your newspaper.

"If I am being brutally honest.

"That's why they are the way they are, the way you are and your negativity and your newspaper."

Wow :lol:

So hes basically admitting that he has fuck all to do with the coaching, fucking imbecile.

Oh and let people finish their questions you fucking coward.

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Of course they were. But a proper manager would protect his player in the press afterwards and deflect away from it.

Especially since we've got Darlow ready to come back, and Woodman hasn't really cost us any points. Would have been a good chance of showing some support to a young keeper, but Bruce's reputation is more important, so under the bus he goes. 

Loving the meltdown I'm not going to lie, it's amazing. He's so easily rattled by the simplest of questions and his reaction always paints him as an absolute cunt. Fucks off to Portugal for a week, watches his side (and it absolutely is his now after £100m+ over 5 windows) roll over and claims they were prepared meticulously. Bet other fans are fucking roaring after reading his comments. 

Obnoxious, incompetent, fat lying cunt. 

Would LOVE Leeds to put a couple of early goals past us on Friday.

The thick fuckers in the stand would finally turn and he’d crumble.

The best thing is because Ashley is never going to sack him, he’s going to end up getting fucking pelted week on week. It’ll be a million times better than watching the match.

I’m almost excited for our games for this reason only. Bring on the bummings.

Wonder how he'll play v Leeds, last season that fixture would've seen the crowd turn given how we played. Same again would do nicely; it started against Southampton and should only get worse. 2/3 of the managers sacked under Ashley, plus Pardew if you include SP having an effect on Pardew's decision to finally leave, have seen the crowd reaction play a part in their departure: McClaren v Bournemouth, Allardyce v Liverpool. Same again v Leeds and who knows, we might see the same again.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

5 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

"That's why they are the way they are" about the fans FFS :lol:

The fat pleb's charm offensive knows no bounds. Hilarious. 

Imagine how tiny and mouldy your brain would have to be for Lee Ryder to influence your thoughts and opinions? :lol: :lol:

5 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Lee Ryder is the reason fans are negative?

I can call Ryder for loads of things but his treatment of Bruce is not one of them, he absolutely does not deserve this flak....................personally if I was Ryder I would go for his jugular now