Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

This catastrophic in every way cunt is gonna hang around until the damage is irreparable isn't he? but aye, lifelong fan etc

He will bail just at the point where its almost impossible to keep us up.

1 minute ago, Numbers said:

I mean just look at the cesspit of pundits etc, they weren't even the best at what they did when they were playing.

Somebody said last week that anyone with current knowledge of the game with sound thought out intelligent opinions are employed, the dregs that can't get jobs are pundits.

Can you imagine Rafa, Jose, Pep and Klopp on Soccer Saturday ?........................no neither can I 

12 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Don't even read the comments

Mostly Manchester people trolling that we are delusional, same people that slag the Glazers off despite them investing money we could only dream of.

Edit: Actually they probably aren't from Manchester if they support Man U.

Edited by Numbers

24 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Ahahahahah I Fkin love this, Apart from having to read the subtitles to know what the fat fake perfume Geordie fuckas accent is trying to say, his gurning is rather disconcerting "if am honest" 

Absolutely beautiful 

Edited by RUHRLYASLEEVESUP

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Have the Chronicle even been hard on him?  

Nope not at all. He's never faced the level of questioning that managers of higher profile clubs do. How would he cope with the level of media around Liverpool or Chelsea or Manchester United ?? He's had an easy ride, with the vast majority of pundits and journo's acting as staunch defenders and apologists.  Bruce is one of the strangest managers I've ever heard in the game. It's rare you get people with this combination of arrogance and insecurity. He genuinely thinks he's above this. Thinks he's above analysis, above being questioned on any subject or with any depth (he rarely is questioned with depth). He seems to think he's above being at Newcastle United.   

1 hour ago, Ben said:

I can call Ryder for loads of things but his treatment of Bruce is not one of them, he absolutely does not deserve this flak....................personally if I was Ryder I would go for his jugular now  

Yep, Bruce has hated him for ages , he's a fucking little baby , the horrible fat mess of a man . Nail him Ronigill

I've met Lee, he's a genuine lad and he does love Newcastle United. I've taken issue with him several times in the past regarding his coverage of the club and have personally told him he could have and should have done more in regards  to bringing pressure on the club under Ashley. This is hardly him kneeling on Bruce's chest and Bruce cannot take it.