Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

It's about the results and Steve is a results manager.

Results start drying up.

Results? No we meant he's an entertaining manager and we are unlucky not to get the result.

The excuse just mutates and morphs into something entirely different to make excuses for him. Just accept he's fucking shit, barely anyone wants him as manager of nufc and being a "fan" as he claims, well that would fucking kill me personally and I would step down out of respect for my club.

That sly dig at Rafa about it being some of the more entertaining football in recent years is just fucking shocking man. 

Face it you fat scrotum face, you're not wanted here, and judging by your previous record, anywhere!

Swear I'm on a shit fairground ride that is fucked and goes around in circles perpetually.

I like how rattled Luke is by even the words "wheeling out", hence using those quotation marks.

He knows he has no response to the actual point made so instead responds like a cornered rat at even the suggestion he's defending his mate, by saying he's only passing on what he's heard.

As if MA could even care less about playing entertaining football to start with, and he's the only one making the decisions. 

I can only assume Luke's 'source' is a photocopied butter-smeared fan letter written by a Mr Jonjo Shelvey, and personally signed by a certain Stephen Roger Bruce.

Leaving all that to one side. Given we've run out of other candidates.

Let's say you get a call some Sunday from a desperate Charnley who has tried all the other buttons on his special animal noises telephone, would you take the job?

Judge him on results.

I mean, judge him on performances.

I mean, judge him when ASM and Wilson are both fit.

I mean, judge him on surviving relegation.

Judge him against Rafa’s start.

I mean, judge him after three seasons.

Judge him in comparison to Potter.

I mean, don’t compare him to Potter.

Judge him on the transfer business.

I mean, don’t judge him on the transfers he has no control.

Must be a nightmare being Edwards. :lol: Mad that the local rags don’t pull him up on this shite. Then again, it’s a boys club with them all patting one another on the back.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

“We are in a position where we are not stagnating, we are trying to take the club forward, we are trying to improve year on year. So this myth the club is stagnating and we are in this horrible, stale environment, it’s just not right. It’s important we address it.” - Steve Bruce - July 2020

8 minutes ago, Numbers said:

“We are in a position where we are not stagnating, we are trying to take the club forward, we are trying to improve year on year. So this myth the club is stagnating and we are in this horrible, stale environment, it’s just not right. It’s important we address it.” - Steve Bruce - July 2020

And July 2019.....and July 2021 .......and July 2022.

3 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Gobshite said the same last week

Tell a lie enough times and it becomes the truth.

Which is exactly what Bruce and his baldy boyfriend are doing. It’s raw propaganda. 

More entertaining to watch? For who exactly? Because with no wins in 7 games this season its not Newcastle fans who are entertained. Arsehole.

I'll tell you what I found entertaining, supporting a manager who believed in our club and had a project to make us successful again. I found it entertaining to be kicking every ball watching Newcastle and wanting us to win for the first time in years. The toxic environment that Bruce has predictably created for the fans coupled with zero wins so far this season is not even the slightest bit entertaining for anyone apart from fans of other clubs who are coming to St James' Park and turning us over for the easiest points they'll get all season. 

Edited by Decky

3 hours ago, Mattoon said:

It's tantamount to going into a heavyweight championship fight with the oppositions belt on the line and we're just windmilling with our eyes shut.

Pretty sure that was Wilders plan on second fury fight in fairness, happens

Jurassic Pork is a simpleton, 2 monkeys playing table tennis for a brain, spewing out his guff in reply to questions he's incapable of answering lucently, some of the comparisons drawn between Rafa & this fuckwit honestly make me die a little every time I hear / read them.

This imbecile embarrasses anyone connected to the club who genuinely cares about the club, the traditions & the future of this once great club, clearly the majority of the blame lies elsewhere with FCB but this snake is complicit in the asset stripping of our club, hes the figurehead of  the carcass that remains from the 14 years of the bone picking that's gone on from FCB.

He's not, nor ever will be  one of us a fan or a Geordie, hes a fat, unkempt, waddling disaster of a human, he makes my skin creep, Hate him 

One day in the not too distant future this long ball leviathan won't be manager / head coach "whatever he is" & what a glorious, unbridled joyous day that will be & I for one cannot wait to wake up to that news, until then we must sit & watch / listen to this fartbrain regurgitating the same inane nonsense & the dopes in the MSM lapping it up from "Nice guy Steve" FUCK OFF !!!

Wazzock is a word used too infrequently imo 

Reet off for a bath 

Edited by RUHRLYASLEEVESUP

2 hours ago, Ben said:

3 o'clock kick off this weekend followed by another international break, with a fair wind Bruce should be in Portugal by 9pm.

He'll fly out Sunday morning so he can smash out a couple of airport full english breakfasts to kick-start the holiday.

Edited by Hhtoon

On 27/09/2021 at 23:06, Bintang said:

The only reason we are 'entertaining' is because we are so bad defensively the opposition get a load of chances and we miss a boat load of chances attacking. 

It's only entertaining when it's not your team.

I love watching a match where one or both teams carve through each other with massive ease, but it gets a bit depressing when it's your own team being carved through with ease for 94 consecutive games