Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

I cant even muster the will to moan at this fucker , it’s the fact he knows he’s shite and won’t resign that has me riled .

Hes a fucking cheat , fraud and a bullshitter all rolled into one big fat mess of a bloke only good enough to manage mid table shite championship standard teams . 

1000 games he’s managed , let that sink in , cunt.

Guest neesy111
7 minutes ago, GWN said:

I cant even muster the will to moan at this fucker , it’s the fact he knows he’s shite and won’t resign that has me riled .

Would you in the same situation?  Think I would do the same and wait for the layout tbh.

1 minute ago, Bintang said:

Let's see what Shearer has to say about his mate...

It'll be the same old story, same old cliches to take the heat off for as long as possible. "creating chances but not tucking them away", "been unlucky", "key moments in the game", "match was in the balance and could have gone ether way", "just not happening at the minute", "working hard but not getting the breaks", "got to keep working hard and it'll turn around for them" and so on, we know the drill. 

All absolute pigshit. Nothing whatsoever to suggest he can correct this, the sackless galoot is overseeing each match and it'll get demonstrably worse as the quality of opposition increases until Christmas, he's had the easy fixtures and fucked it. It's going to be a fucking bloodbath very very soon. 

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

He will blame the players I imagine. He won’t say anything about Bruce 

Effort,commitment, desire..  the old cliches

Just now, neesy111 said:

Would you in the same situation?  Think I would do the same and wait for the layout tbh.

We all know they all do now , no I’m not surprised with the money involved .

Just destroying any small reputations he ever had, which was none , he will never manage in the PL again , unless he manages promotion.

The cunt should never have been anywhere near this gig 

He and Ashley have driven me away from the shit show , prefer to go to a shit hole in a small town in Yorkshire, in the rain than be bothered about NUFC like this 

1 minute ago, Joey Linton said:

Shearer ended his friendship with Michael Owen over his Newcastle performances. Strange he can't bring himself to do the same with Bruce. 

Owen's performances (or lack thereof) reflected directly on Shearer and his managerial career.

Man Utd need someone to replace Ole? Bruce is waiting.

I hate everytime when we lose or have some kind of bad stats, he'll say some other teams are facing it too. It's like the fat boy at school got caught peeing in his pants and then saying others done it too. Absolute childish behavoiur by a supposed exoerienced manager.

yeah, he'll secretly be hoping for some kind of presenation/trophy/award before the kick off against spurs.

and knowing sky - they'll give him one.

Edited by huss9

5 hours ago, 54 said:

100% is:

I sincerely hope that once his mate has finally been sacked for dragging us down to the Championship and he wants a new angle, people remember what an absolute cretin this bloke has been.