Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

23 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Surprisingly, football focus have avoided a Bruce pity party, concentrating on discussion about s potential next manager.

Juts spouting the usual lazy, crass and ignorant shite about no one wanting to come to the North east. Utter fucking shite these morons spraff, and really disappointed with Alex Scott as well. Just sat nodding along like a muppet too. 

The fact no one calls this utter bullshit out is a fucking scandal.

The state of commentary and punditry in UK football is shockingly awful .

Ignorant fucking morons almost to a man...and a woman!

41 minutes ago, Sean said:

You are doing fantastic work - I'd rather you go for one of the other ideas - Bruce is in the past and we should be looking forward to a bright new future. He's not worth a seconds time now (he never was anyway tbh)

I suspect we'll be looking to do stuff that is a subtle dig but focuses primarily on a progressive future. Difficult to say though as the coming games (as a whole) also help define the narrarive, particularly for Brentford. 

1 minute ago, Heron said:

I don't know how, in this day in age, such lazy stereotypes of the North East can be made unchallenged like.

I hope Stelling has something to say. 

I'll be surprised if he doesn't tbh

13 minutes ago, Heron said:

I don't know how, in this day in age, such lazy stereotypes of the North East can be made unchallenged like.

I hope Stelling has something to say. 

Absolutely. My suggestion of a banner wasn't a one towards Bruce, as someone above says, that's in the past. It was more something to do with the continuing attacks on from the media.

Perhaps something to downplay the negative stereotypes that come from the media towards us.

Honestly the biggest creep of a 'journalist' out there. Never known someone who lives out their career on Twitter to conveniently run away 'on holiday' so much (learnt it from his idol I guess). At least until he's got something he can wind everyone up with and suddenly he's got a bit of spare time again, of course. At least until his wine break, anyway. Ohhhh love wine me. 

15 minutes ago, STM said:

Absolutely. My suggestion of a banner wasn't a one towards Bruce, as someone above says, that's in the past. It was more something to do with the continuing attacks on from the media.

Perhaps something to downplay the negative stereotypes that come from the media towards us.

Aye, that'd be great like. The media need to get to fuck. They'll all be clapping their hands once we're enhancing the product they televise and report on and making dollar from it. 

My mate posted this on FB, couldn’t agree more: Quite sure if I did a task 1000 times at work but only did it well 27% of the time, I wouldn't still be doing that job...

40 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Eh? What abuse? There was fuck all until the end when it was "we want Brucey out". That's it. Boiling my piss this like.

Same, it's absolutely mental. It's just one of those narratives that's been decided somewhere, taken off and runaway with itself, become fact. I'm sure he's gotten some abuse that's not on, but there's nothing exceptional about it in his case. And the accusations of abuse are getting all tangled up with saying we shouldn't have been critcising him at all and that just wanting him sacked is abuse. At the same time he's been elevated to some kind of national treasure, the last person to deserve such a thing. It's absolutely wild. :lol: Sort of thing that makes me start to doubt myself and think I *must* be missing something. You see it happen in politics.

People stuck up for Pardew when we wanted him out, but never got like this. Managers have had worse times from Newcastle fans and it's never been like this. Nor for any manager anywhere!

The only thing that I can see was worse for him was that taking charge of that Tottenham was a bit embarrassing for him, the way everyone knew he was a dead man walking and were otherwise celebratory. That situation was a bit unique in our case, but it wasn't because he got abused by fans. And the other thing is the slagging off and failure might've hurt him more given his roots, but again, that's not him getting any more abuse.

Edited by Inferior Acuña

40 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

The kick off really is Jeff Stellings retirement party

5 blokes who love the sound of their own voice but actually haven't got a clue about anything NUFC related.

No inside information, no connection with NUFC, just waffle on for 10 minutes.

Smug pricks sitting there saying survival is the only priority and completely ignoring the fucker who put us in this position. He did a great job but anyone coming in will be doing well to keep us up. Just try and reconcile those 2 statements for a minute or 2. They're fucking dense as fuck. 

Give it to big Sam... Type of people who read one page of a book and make their minds up about everything. So caught up in their own tiny little world that everything outside of it is bad, scary or not to be trusted. Backward set of inbred xenophobic cunts. 

I regret listening to that. I’d say mingling with those lot, you’d have to lower the intelligence levels of everything you say, anything actually witty or on point would be met with silence or ridicule.

Eventually after spending enough time with them, your brain cells begin to die off and then one day you’re suddenly laughing at your own farts in the bathtub.

Was there this hysteria when he got sacked by Villa or the mackems? What abuse did he get from us? 'We want Brucie out' is hardly abuse. 

This was one of his games at the mackems. He received nothing like that from us but we are painted as abusive deluded fans: