Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

I hold the 45k strong donnay army that attended this c***s first game in the same regard as I do big Mike and Bruce.

That's because you're a wum.

Nothing wum about that post at all and plenty echo them sentiments as well. I take it you must be one of the donnay army continuing to feed Ashley and accept any old shit like Bruce

I hold the 45k strong donnay army that attended this c***s first game in the same regard as I do big Mike and Bruce.

That's because you're a wum.

Nothing wum about that post at all and plenty echo them sentiments as well. I take it you must be one of the donnay army continuing to feed Ashley and accept any old shit like Bruce

Not biting wum

You only joined up 5 minutes ago so I don’t know how you are in a position to be saying who is who?

Just seems that me stating a cold hard truth that the donnay army are almost as bad as Ashley in the destruction of this club has upset a poor sheeple. What a shame he can’t handle the truth. Bet he’s one of the ones who can’t wait to get back to supporting big Mike and Brucey

Dunno who he thinks he is calling a wum like. Fact is that stadium should have been empty for Bruce’s first match and remained so then the cunt wouldn’t be here now and likely neither would Ashley if he had 2 years of an empty stadium

Guest neesy111

At this point I think the crowd getting back in the stadium would probably be a good thing as I imagine they would be voicing their displeasure very loudly and persistently.

Agreed.

At this point I think the crowd getting back in the stadium would probably be a good thing as I imagine they would be voicing their displeasure very loudly and persistently.

I disagree. Anyone going back in the stadium under Ashley and Bruce can’t have that many morals and can’t be that bothered about Bruce. Plenty of the donnay army probably don’t mind him.

The time to voice their displeasure to him was his first game yet there wasn’t a peep towards him. Pointless wasting and waiting 18 months or so later to do it as we all knew what a useless w***** he was from day 1.

You only joined up 5 minutes ago so I don’t know how you are in a position to be saying who is who?

Just seems that me stating a cold hard truth that the donnay army are almost as bad as Ashley in the destruction of this club has upset a poor sheeple. What a shame he can’t handle the truth. Bet he’s one of the ones who can’t wait to get back to supporting big Mike and Brucey

Dunno who he thinks he is calling a wum like. Fact is that stadium should have been empty for Bruce’s first match and remained so then the cunt wouldn’t be here now and likely neither would Ashley if he had 2 years of an empty stadium

Hi mate. Question out of curiosity here, was your first game Coventry City (h) in 1999 with Louis Saha scoring?

Certain occupiers of SJP definitely hold a not-insignificant amount of responsibility for the state of the club, like. I don't see how there's any debate there.

There has been certain pressure points where non-attendance could have made a real difference. It was even handed on a platter to those attendees, at least on a couple of occasions: 'this isn't ad hoc, it's not some hashtag or dumb craze - this is an organised effort - play your part in a targeted, meaningful, positively-spirited resistance in search of something bigger and better than the slop we're all putting up with. But nope. 30-40,000+ still couldn't hack it. And for what?

That there were 42,000-odd there every week after Rafa left was the final nail in the coffin of any suggestion that the fanbase could ever resist en masse. Ten thousand freebies then being snapped up in seconds was probably one of the most grimly depressing episodes of the whole Ashley saga. Was basically just him saying "I can't lose."

Certain occupiers of SJP definitely hold a not-insignificant amount of responsibility for the state of the club, like. I don't see how there's any debate there.

There has been certain pressure points where non-attendance could have made a real difference. It was even handed on a platter to those attendees, at least on a couple of occasions: 'this isn't ad hoc, it's not some hashtag or dumb craze - this is an organised effort - play your part in a targeted, meaningful, positively-spirited resistance in search of something bigger and better than the slop we're all putting up with. But nope. 30-40,000+ still couldn't hack it. And for what?

That there were 42,000-odd there every week after Rafa left was the final nail in the coffin of any suggestion that the fanbase could ever resist en masse. Ten thousand freebies then being snapped up in seconds was probably one of the most grimly depressing episodes of the whole Ashley saga. Was basically just him saying "I can't lose."

There never will be an appetite for mass protest and/or boycott from Newcastle supporters and there never has been. The club was a shambles back in the 80s: at the end of 1988/89 we finished bottom and went down after having sold Gascoigne and the first game of 1989/90 was at home to Leeds. The protest group United Supporters for Change called for a boycott of that game. 24,396 still went which was the 4th highest of the season behind 2 games v mackems and a game v Sheffield Utd. Poor results and languishing in the 2nd tier drove crowds down, the gates were significantly low in 1990-91 and 1991-92 prior to Keegan arriving. It was the same in the late 70s after going down in 78 until 82 when again, a certain Keegan arrived.

Same in recent years, 2009-10 saw some canny low crowds by our standards due to the manner that we went down the season prior as well as fears for the season. It wasn't until the second half of 2011-12 that saw regular full houses again.

Newcastle is far too myopic in its thinking when it comes to boycotts or protests: always has been and seemingly always will be. Results and league position drives the gates down.

Nailed it.  :clap: