Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

I know the injuries are bad and cripple the squad we have as an attack but Bruce can fuck off with that. He’s the one that oversaw a new contract for Carroll, supposedly agreed to the Joelinton deal and kept Gayle on. We can get by just about without ASM & Almiron because Fraser’s a proven Premier League winger and you can get by for the odd run of games with others. Leaving us with those 3 as the alternatives to Wilson is mental though.

I think there was a definitely division last season.

People boycotting v People still attending

‘As long as we’re getting results’ v ‘Results aren’t sustainable playing like this’

This season though yeah, I think lockdown has put the first debate to bed for the season and the majority of fans are against Bruce.

I think there was a definitely division last season.

People boycotting v People still attending

‘As long as we’re getting results’ v ‘Results aren’t sustainable playing like this’

This season though yeah, I think lockdown has put the first debate to bed for the season and the majority of fans are against Bruce.

Absolutely.

Even Luke has admitted this morning that he preferred life under Rafa

I find that hard to believe. Post it up, I'm blocked by the turbononce.

Fan base is united in wanting Bruce sacked tbh.  Was worse under Pardew as a grown man wanted to fight over a banner sayin he is useless.

Is it divided anyway? I assume 90%+ think Bruce is s****.

I’d say it’s higher 90s!

It is but most them will be back in SJP first chance they get  :anguish: :anguish:

You seem familiar, have we met somewhere before Monsieur ?