Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

the bloke will never be sacked.

he'll be tasked with trying to get us out of the championship.

the only way he leaves is when his contract ryns out or if he decides to forgo his payout and resigns.

This loyalty thing is as he is loyal to Ashley. All they want is a manager who won’t get involved or expose their dodgy rancid dealings. I dread to think what goes on behind the scenes that we don’t know about. If he takes us down to the championship they clearly aren’t bothered as long as they can carry on their shady operation.

sky sports must have the worst set of post match interviewers anywhere in the world,

i always switch over after tv games involving other teams. do the interviewers go as easy on other managers? it beggars belief the way they interview bruce.

I do hope all the clowns who keep going to st James's park each and every season under Ashley finally wake up and hurt him where it'll hurt, Aslong as you and i (previously) keep giving this clown money plus the bags from the league he'll keep doing the same thing .Good times will arise if we fight like rangers fans turning up season after season while still moaning nothing has changed will never work.

thats my £600+ down the drain. thought it was a good idea at the time not to get refunded as i wouldnt have to pay next season.

Wow. Literally throwing money away!

thats my £600+ down the drain. thought it was a good idea at the time not to get refunded as i wouldnt have to pay next season.

Ditto - I'm an idiot 🙄 Though still going to ask for a refund, legally I can't see how they can refuse.

It seems like the Shield Gazette and Football365 have been the only two constants over the years to rip into the regime.

F365 were onto Pardew early on :lol:

Ashley and Bruce will be hoping that this 'fuss' dies down during the international break. Plenty time for resignation to our fate to set back in, once the anger has calmed down.

We will hear very little from Cabbageheed or the club over the next week to 10 days.

Fans should organise a protest at the ground to make life as uncomfortable as possible for him whilst he's still in charge.

Well that’s a s*** idea in a global pandemic.

There have been BLM protests, Sarah Everard protests etc, Whitty and Valance have confirmed these don't spread the virus as outdoor transmission is barely a thing.

Fans should organise a protest at the ground to make life as uncomfortable as possible for him whilst he's still in charge.

Well that’s a s*** idea in a global pandemic.

There have been BLM protests, Sarah Everard protests etc, Whitty and Valance have confirmed these don't spread the virus as outdoor transmission is barely a thing.

Probably needs something like that now. Shame everyone is too apathetic.