Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

I'm not sure what you lot expect him to say being honest. Do you really think he's going to call him a cunt while sat on the MOTD sofa?

Hes been critical of us this season like. How often do pundits dig out a manager? Rarely. They criticise the team and the football and the results and we all know that's down to the manager. 

Fwiw, I've not heard Shearer once come out and defend Bruce, or say he's been treat unfairly. Unlike some of the other clueless cunts in the media.

I'm not sure what you lot expect him to say being honest. Do you really think he's going to call him a cunt while sat on the MOTD sofa?

Hes been critical of us this season like. How often do pundits dig out a manager? Rarely. They criticise the team and the football and the results and we all know that's down to the manager. 

Fwiw, I've not heard Shearer once come out and defend Bruce, or say he's been treat unfairly. Unlike some of the other clueless cunts in the media.

25 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Kind of makes you wonder what the point of the analysis is. 

We all know what Bruce is, known of us need Shearer to tell us what we already know. 

I do appreciate some of Sky’s pundits ability to analyses and critique clubs they obviously have an affinity too.

That being said, Neville is forever holding back when it comes to Bruce, but at least he’s a bit more professional enough to not be so openly chummy with that fat streak of grease.

Keane, Souness, Neville, even Carragher wouldn’t be such fannies about calling out perennial wasters like Shelvey, Hendrick, Joe and generally some of the baffling decisions Bruce is constantly making selection wise and tactically that has cost us points.

We’re not a top 6 club, not even a Arsenal or Spurs so can’t expect anybody to pay too much attention, let alone have informed critical opinions of our season.

Haven’t watched MOTD for years now, but BBC has always been pretty vanilla when it comes to any critical analysis of any club. It’s just highlights, moan about a refereeing decision, show goals again whilst comment on what we can already see, and shit golf club banter like that.

Edited by Abra Dubravka

1 hour ago, Ben said:

TBF if one of my best mates took over Newcastle I wouldn't fall out with him because of how random strangers on a football forum would think 

If Shearer thinks his mate hasn’t been fucking woeful for the majority of this season then he’s as dense as his critique suggests.

1 hour ago, Ben said:

TBF if one of my best mates took over Newcastle I wouldn't fall out with him because of how random strangers on a football forum would think 

What about his total disrespect towards the fans? Or his continual misrepresentation of the facts?

What about his appalling tactics and habit of passing the blame on to the supporters or the former manager?

What about his habit of constantly reminding journalists and supporters what a small club we are, and how honoured we should be to scramble around for a place in the bottom half (of the bottom half) of the table.

I'd be furious with my best mate, to be honest.   

Edited by Rocker

"We're going to have to look at these crazy rules.

"For me, VAR is becoming laughable.

"It's not VAR's fault, it is the letter of the law that we seem to be adhering to, too much."

img%5D

Line of Brucey

Edited by Pilko