Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Shearer has no right being classed as a nufc fan anymore imo, once hopefully a new better manager comes in he'll start questioning why 'he' has made thoses desions but with best mate Brucie it's 'we' or 'they' never that cunt

51 minutes ago, astraguy said:
52 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Shearer has no right being classed as a nufc fan anymore imo, once hopefully a new better manager comes in he'll start questioning why 'he' has made thoses desions but with best mate Brucie it's 'we' or 'they' never that cunt

His accent isn't that much better than Bruce's either.

Think he has done allright the last few games. A bit of luck goes a long way. Subs vs Merseysides were spot on i think. Hopefully we can keep this semi-form going until the end of the season, and look to a brighter future for NUFC :)

8 minutes ago, matta said:

Think he has done allright the last few games. A bit of luck goes a long way. Subs vs Merseysides were spot on i think. Hopefully we can keep this semi-form going until the end of the season, and look to a brighter future for NUFC :)

2 games ago he was 2 up against 10 men and decided to let them have the ball 45 minutes

10 minutes ago, Candi_Hills said:

2 games ago he was 2 up against 10 men and decided to let them have the ball 45 minutes

Yeah, that was quite predictable. But it ended up with 3 points. Get this to the finishline, part ways, and never mention his name again.

edit: Or perhaps Willock deserves the praise? Feels way better :) 

Edited by matta

2 minutes ago, matta said:

Yeah, that was quite predictable. But it ended up with 3 points. Get this to the finishline, part ways, and never mention his name again.

His tactics nearly gave me aneurysm that day. Don't let him get away with taking credit for these results.

1 minute ago, Candi_Hills said:

His tactics nearly gave me aneurysm that day. Don't let him get away with taking credit for these results.

I totally agree, im just happy that we finally got some points again :) 

And that we managed to hold these fucking amazing superleague sides. God i hate them.

He's lucked out in that a good manager may well tell players like ASM and Willock "just go out there and play", which luckily is the sum total of Bruce's tactical instruction to all players anyway.

The only thing stopping these problems from happening again, is Ashley leaving and taking Bruce with him.  If it stays the same then its another season of Brucies gloopy porridge football. 

I am not concerned at all about Steve Bruce at this point, if journalists or fans want to start singing his praises again because we had a decent run of games, that's fine by me. My hopes re the club are totally aligned with a takeover, which hopefully will go through this summer. The new owners will thank Bruce for his services and then send him on his way. If Luke Egghead and co want to lament the unjust treatment of Bruce, then fine by me. Not that long to go in the greater scheme of things. 

21 minutes ago, jackyboy said:

According to Willock, Bruce's instructions to him a couple of weeks ago was ' Just run around and get in the box'. 

I'm pleased Willock knew which box

Listening to Ritchie's comments pitch side over the past few weeks it's pretty obvious the players are managing themselves on the pitch, exactly the same as Pardews team with Colo in charge.

2 hours ago, SweMag said:

Was told one month ago (from a person very close to one of the first team players) that Bruce had lost the dressing room. Surprised we managed to pick up 8 points since then!

It certainly looked that way a few weeks and months back.  

I think Bruce has been helped by ASM and Wilson returning, along with Willock getting some goals from midfield.  Hopefully we just have to see this season out (dunno how many times ive said that over the past twelve years) and we can all say good bye to Bruce and "fingers crossed" Ashley.