Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

I've always avoided getting personal, but it's clear he's a cunt and a snidey little fraud. You'll never see any of these cheerleaders on talksport or sky pushing him for any other premier league jobs. Deep down they all know he's a shit manager, they just don't believe we deserve any better than shit.

Edited by Kimbo

45 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

I've always avoided getting personal, but it's clear he's a cunt and a snidey little fraud. You'll never see any of these cheerleaders on talksport or sky pushing him for any other premier league jobs. Deep down they all know he's a shit manager, they just don't believe we deserve any better than shit.

But him appearing on crap like talksport gives him pundit points 

Thick as a diver's watch and as sneering and snidey as Captain Darling, the stupid bastard will never get it. Given a free platform to address some points with a little integrity and maybe even some recognition of how shit things have actually been and that 17th isn't all that much cop after all, bit of positivity about next season maybe with regard to transfers. Even if it's all bollocks. Nah, let's just lie again and reinforce every cliche and fan stereotype going and insult everyone's intelligence all over again, as usual. Fucking wretched swine.

I'm sure when we were in the Championship, England's second division, Rafa was still being invited to that Elite Manager conference thing that UEFA have and so he'd just pop over and rub shoulders with Guardiola and Allegri or whoever like it's business as usual. Probably barely even mentioned it too like the class man he is. 

This guy goes on some radio show with Simon Jordan and Jim White after just about surviving relegation, acting like he's the second coming of Sir Alex Ferguson and he's loving it. 

9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Brilliantly put. It's crazy how relentlessly rancid he is. 

This is what I cannot understand. Obviously he is a terrible manager, always has been, his record proves it. It's obvious he has zero integrity, has left clubs in the lurch several times for a bigger wedge, fine people do that, he's not the first. He has no qualms whatsoever about managing literally any club that will pay him enough, doesn't matter about clubs being arch rivals, he'll manage the lot. Again, not unusual, people without integrity do anything for money. I personally wouldn't manage Aston Villa or Newcastle, if i'd already managed Birmingham or Sunderland. Maybe that's just me.

The main thing that gets me is, he NEVER learns from his mistakes. He just repeats, over and over and over and over, like a fucking worn out VHS tape. Even when he's smashed over the head with why he's a cunt of the highest order and a rubbish manager and a poor human, he just plows on regardless, doing the same shit. He NEVER EVER learns. Most people learn from mistakes, this bloke just refuses to. Then he has the gall to be smug about a couple of decent results too, instead of just shutting his trap for once. Relentlessly rancid is a good description.

Edited by LionOfGosforth

4 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I fancy a whip round to send him off on a surprise safari and we can pay off the guide to leave him with the hungriest pride of lions he can find.

It would still take them 2 or 3 sittings.

Yet he will start as our manager 21/22 . 
I take it all the posters quite rightly giving him jib and together with hating FMA won’t be going into the ground next season?? 

if you are , why? 

13 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

This is what I cannot understand. Obviously he is a terrible manager, always has been, his record proves it. It's obvious he has zero integrity, has left clubs in the lurch several times for a bigger wedge, fine people do that, he's not the first. He has no qualms whatsoever about managing literally any club that will pay him enough, doesn't matter about clubs being arch rivals, he'll manage the lot. Again, not unusual, people without integrity do anything for money. I personally wouldn't manage Aston Villa or Newcastle, if i'd already managed Birmingham or Sunderland. Maybe that's just me.

The main thing that gets me is, he NEVER learns from his mistakes. He just repeats, over and over and over and over, like a fucking worn out VHS tape. Even when he's smashed over the head with why he's a cunt of the highest order and a rubbish manager and a poor human, he just plows on regardless, doing the same shit. He NEVER EVER learns. Most people learn from mistakes, this bloke just refuses to. Then he has the gall to be smug about a couple of decent results too, instead of just shutting his trap for once. Relentlessly rancid is a good description.

He's physically gross as well. All the panting and sweating and grunting. He's an unfit, unkempt, unhealthy, dishevelled fucking mess. He has no pride in himself or the people he represents. Rafa (suit). Bobby (suit). Keegan (Drill top but he was lush so it was ok).

1 hour ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I fancy a whip round to send him off on a surprise safari and we can pay off the guide to leave him with the hungriest pride of lions he can find.

He's that lucky the pride would take pity on him and take him under their wing and give him a job chasing hyenas away from the kill, then he would fuck them off and leave them in the lurch for a better pride.

No need for him to have yet another pop at the fans, if he doesn't get pelters once people get into the ground I'll be hugely disapointed (but not surprised)

He's all about him at the expense of everyone and everything, fucking pork sword.

Edited by Numbers

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

I wonder what percentage of the 10k have a strong opinion about Bruce either way. I mean they're at the game after all. 

They'll just be relieved to be able to get away from their wives again. They've also got a 15th position to celebrate too, it'll be all smiles and asking Steve to give them a wave. 

5 minutes ago, Joe_F said:

The bloke's a fucking arsehole. Bangs on about having to accept criticism then spits the dummy out when journalists write perfectly factually correct stories about what's happening in the club and holding a little vendetta against him as a result of it. He's a fucking snake and anyone taken in by him is as fucking thick as he is. 

That's the word like, it's just very very sad. He's a proper dopey individual, nowt going for him at all. 

Was thinking about it more this aft and the TalkShite gig was actually very Steve Wraith. Using whatever platform he can to dig up arguments, point fingers and score points against some belligerent who isn't in a position to respond. "I'm the one talking at the moment and therefore I am the one who is correct, don't you agree?" Well, A, whatever you say bonny lad, and B, no one asked. 

And talk about endearing oneself to your fans, chatting away to Simon fucking Jordan like he's your long lost mate. :lol: :lol:Jeez Louise, no one tell him he was saying a few weeks ago that he should probably get the sack. Never mind the sneering and slagging of this club he does on that station routinely. Nice one, Steve, you're really talking me round by coseying up to that whopper; what a great move. 

Of course, that doesn't really matter to him. If he had more than the odd brain cell knocking around, or an iota of loyalty to anything other than his wallet/his own interpretation of himself, he might have educated himself before he went on and maybe put Jordan in his place (as if he could). But it's far easier to operate in any context when you've won a couple of games and are chinwagging away, pushing your agenda to people who will call you mate. Criticise? Please, have a bit of respect. 

Just a total, total dimwit, thick as a castle wall. I'm counting the seconds until he's not associated with this club, even this version of the club. At first I was happy with him right where he was, cos he's still the perfect representation of everything that is happening, but the bloke makes me ill, I can't hack it. 

Well quite enjoying something he helped produce lasted all of 48hours before his c*ntly personality ruined it. Suppose we should be thankful that it wasn't the usual doubled whammy of god-forsaken performance followed by snide c*ntery.

So still the only mole he's found these last few months is the one on Ashley's barse.

He's a thoroughly unlikeable bloke, I didn't really have a dislike for him until he showed up here with his pity party, i detest him now and thats all his making, patronising prick.