Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

9 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Invade pitch at the first game, refuse to move. Don't go to any other game until Mike/Bruce is gone. The matter has been complicated a million times over but it really is quite simple. It was without a doubt proved he cares about attendance, he gave away a shit load of tickets when people stopped going.

There's more chance of..well anything, than that lot invading the pitch.

Even if there was someone out there inclined to try and energise the matchgoing support into meaningful protest, we've got this grotesque and damaging rhetoric of "we're on Ashley's side!" having emerged during the takeover saga. So on top of every other excuse someone might have for not protesting against Ashley, there's another one to throw into the mix. "He's trying to sell it isn't he!?" When of course any NUFC fan should be pulverising him and his assets/bank account until he has no choice but to sell to fucking anyone as soon as possible - rather than clinging on for this precise transaction which might never happen. 

This fucking fat cretinous mess has absolutely no self-respect whatsoever.

Imagine clapping like a performing sea lion when he's rolled out to talk about a £10m budget and having no ambition other than survival.

I wish him nothing but ill will, the fucking yes man.

He'll never be one of us.

Guest reefatoon

Fucking hell, bet that was Luke “suck you to the hinge end” Edwards. The baldy stalker cunt.

8 hours ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Do people want us to do alright this season, or for it to all crash and burn now?

Right now i'm so disinterested, that i don't really care either way.

This is the first time since I became a Newcastle fan back in the 90s that I feel I’m not interested, at all. Right now I feel that I won’t bother with the PL. I’ll follow the Serie A instead.

A week ago he was telling us how it's great Graeme Jones being here who isn't afraid to speak out and refuses to be a yes man. 

Now he's telling us Mike says there's no money to spend and that's just the way it is. [emoji38]

Did he mention the small budget we have at all tonight? That's got to be make things super difficult for him and therefore anything other than abject failure will be seen as a positive for the gormless fuckwit. Surely?