Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Shearergol said:

Right dog, get yourself out there and run around a bit.

The greedy smelly thing rolls over and gets its belly tickled whenever it goes to Old Trafford. Dunno about the dog.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Has property in Birmingham which he resents out, except it’s full of damp and caused the tenant to go into hospital at which time they were not able to pay the rent and are now being evicted.

39 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Has property in Birmingham which he resents out, except it’s full of damp and caused the tenant to go into hospital at which time they were not able to pay the rent and are now being evicted.

I don't think this is true.

4 wins in 24 games and 17th in the league, he’s an absolute disgrace.

Ideal scenario in my opinion is get hammered in each remaining game, alongside Fulham failing to pick up points in all their games respectively as well (apart from when they play us of course).

Will illustrate how utterly hopeless he is every week until the end of the season

2 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Ideal scenario in my opinion is get hammered in each remaining game, alongside Fulham failing to pick up points in all their games respectively as well (apart from when they play us of course).

Will illustrate how utterly hopeless he is every week until the end of the season

Might well play out that way as none of the players look like they can be arsed now. 

Guest reefatoon
5 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Then next season rolls around and nothing will change. What an utter shit show.

Edited by reefatoon