Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Bruce psyched Rodgers out before the game by eating a full plate pie with his face, Evans bottled it after looking at the state of Bruces eating shirt and Vardy just can't stop been sick. Job done. 

Guest HTT II
9 hours ago, gjohnson said:

Also...is it not possible that playing under arguably one of the best ever managers ever clouds owners judgements and puts a false reputation ahead of them?

Think of the players under Ferguson who have become managers...how many have actually been any good?

Hughes...fair to middling at best

Nevilles...both pretty rubbish

Ince....ego of Mourinho, performance of league one

Giggs....did ok, but not great

Bruce...less said the better

Solskjaer...doing ok, but nothing stand out

Bryan Robson....gave up after being relegated

Scholes...freely admitted he couldn't handle the hassle

Keane...Ok in Championship

Kanchelsikis...languishing in Uzbekistan

Sheringham...sacked from Stevenaage and an Indian club

Stam...sacked from Reading, last seen in MLS

Blanc...probably the best of the lot

Rooney...currently trying his best to get Derby into a relegation fight

Several more who get/got sacked within a single season.

Solskjaer, as a relatively rookie manager, has had a stand out post ex Man Utd player managerial career thus far like. Gonna finish 2nd, Europa League final, up against the best two teams in Liverpool and City of the last decade arguably. I think he’s done really well there and is proving himself to be a decent manager/coach. 

19 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Solskjaer, as a relatively rookie manager, has had a stand out post ex Man Utd player managerial career thus far like. Gonna finish 2nd, Europa League final, up against the best two teams in Liverpool and City of the last decade arguably. I think he’s done really well there and is proving himself to be a decent manager/coach. 

Yep. I agree with this. I take back everything I said about him.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Yep. I agree with this. I take back everything I said about him.

He’s went about things in a mature, steady way, and seems to have found a way with his Man Utd team, he could have easily just played Pogba for example every game when fit and made him the billy big bollocks, but he hasn’t, the decent thing about him is he’s changed formation, players, tactics etc. to suit and he’s kept finding a way. I don’t think he’d win the title with them unless the usual suspects have an ultra disaster of a season as I don’t think he’s ruthless enough, but under him I think they’ll be there in the mix definitely. In short I rate him and think he’s done a very very good job at Man Utd all things considered. 

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

He’s went about things in a mature, steady way, and seems to have found a way with his Man Utd team, he could have easily just played Pogba for example every game when fit and made him the billy big bollocks, but he hasn’t, the decent thing about him is he’s changed formation, players, tactics etc. to suit and he’s kept finding a way. I don’t think he’d win the title with them unless the usual suspects have an ultra disaster of a season as I don’t think he’s ruthless enough, but under him I think they’ll be there in the mix definitely. In short I rate him and think he’s done a very very good job at Man Utd all things considered. 

For all their fans whinging about how bad the Glazers are haven't only City and Chelsea outspent them?

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

For all their fans whinging about how bad the Glazers are haven't only City and Chelsea outspent them?

Dunno tbh, but their grievances are genuine and money spent means fuck all. 

Guest neesy111

Yeah, the stuff that Man Utd hate about the glazers goes well beyond money spent.

Didn't watch the game just did my normal check the score before bed, Have to say i'm kind of gutted as the "protest" will never happen during the fulham game now ppl will run back to the ground and then continue moaning into the next season etc etc etc 

Edited by astraguy

Just now, HTT II said:

Dunno tbh, but their grievances are genuine and money spent means fuck all. 

What are their grievances? That they couldn't spend another hundred million every year cos their owners are taking money out?

It must be painfull only being able to outspend 90percent  of your competition.

It must be torture not winning one or two major trophies every year. 

And they're protesting??? Not sure who makes that worse...them for being entitled arseholes or us for accepting a decade of being told to know our place

Guest neesy111
6 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

What are their grievances? That they couldn't spend another hundred million every year cos their owners are taking money out?

It must be painfull only being able to outspend 90percent  of your competition.

It must be torture not winning one or two major trophies every year. 

And they're protesting??? Not sure who makes that worse...them for being entitled arseholes or us for accepting a decade of being told to know our place

This is very naive, have you actually spoke to a man utd fan to hear their grievances are etc?

It's no wonder why fans of other clubs give our fans the cold shoulder when we jump to conclusions about their problems.

Edited by neesy111

Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Oh great now that twat Alex Hurst is hyping the result up as the best in years :icon_puke_l: that's Fulham packed out

Best in years.... What a fucking muppet he is.