Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

This c*** is getting off sooo lightly. Regardless how s*** our fans are at SJP nowadays, I doubt even they can resist having at least a pop at Bruce if crowds were allowed into grounds. All he is getting right now is Pardew-abuse-lite.

The face of a serial loser only to happy to have gifted his former club 3 points. No wonder the team looks as though they couldn’t give a s*** anymore, he was probably jovial in the dressing room afterwards aswell.

To give this c*** even 1 more game is a disgrace, he’s overseen no points in consecutive home games against Leeds and Palace which has us completely in the s***. He’s incapable of making the calls required to keep us up, for instance Shelvey needs dropped immediately an absolute passenger that Rafa had long since discarded with. His mismanagement of S Longstaff, how anyone can blame the kid for regressing beggars belief under this imbecile.

We could go on, his unbelievable decision not to play Almiron away to Sheffield United and allegedly blaming Longstaff for that tactical masterclass. This is the bloke who left Manquillo our best right back on the bench prior to being injured. Has left a goalkeeper on the bench who is clearly superior in every department and this has now undeniably cost us goals in recent games. His mismanagement of injuries and rushing players back. Lack of any ability to coach or employ tactics, does he even consider or know how the opposition are going to line up.

The list is endless to highlight his incompetence and ultimately it always comes back to the question which club in there right mind goes from Rafa to Bruce. The answer is us under this joke of a regime, who let’s remember actively tried to encourage Rafa to take the Spain job the previous summer. The club claimed they had learnt lessons after acting to late with McClaren, this relegation will be deserved and wholly predictable yet again.

I'm actually find myself 'wanting NUFC to crash and burn big style. I don't mean go into the championship.  I actually want us to do a Sunderland.  I want Ashley left with a worthless asset.  NUFC lost its soul a long time ago, may as well enjoy watching the man who did this, lose £300m  #BoycottNUFC

Worst thing that could possibly happen to us was those first 6 months when results went completely against the performances and stats and we got a piss easy FA Cup run. Bought him time that he shouldn't have had. Fair chance if we'd struggled to around 15th-16th last year and survived by the skin of our teeth he'd have either been sacked in the summer, or at least sacked in the last couple of months when we've been shit.

The clubs target of a point a game is key to all this.

He will be gone as soon as we drop below that ratio (soon i am sure).

I think you’re right on this, lose against Wolves and I’m pretty sure he’s gone. Question is will it just be Jones until the end of season and is it to late, at this point I’ll take Jones until end of season.

Jones was a safe and relatively cheap plaster to cover up the wound, it’s worked to a degree but only so much.

If they get rid of Bruce, it would be a lot of pressure to put on someone who’s never managed at this level before. He’s in a nice spot right now in that any good performances are on him, any bad ones are on Bruce.

The thing over the weekend about Rafa had to have been total bullshit, if Carr is back on the scene as reported. I’m not sure if there was a problem between them, but Rafa saw fit to oust him so can’t see them working together.

Last night, I thought, yeah, one more loss and he’ll be gone. But the reality is they probably won’t sack him.. just hope that we pick up more points than Fulham from the remaining games. We both have very tough fixtures.

I hated this guy long before he came here. Shows you how pathetic he is that I hate him even more now. I don't think I hated Kinnear as much as this guy. He was the one I hated the most. At least we had some good players and moments under Pardew.

Nothing in the news today about his job being under threat  :lol:

Games like last night and Chelsea, we're apparently expected to lose, so it's ok for this fat cunt to be given a free pass.

Games we're expected to win - Palace, Brighton, Sheff Utd, etc., a plethora of excuses are given to get him off the hook.

I hate him more than Pardew, Kinnear etc.

He is taking us down. He is talking about seeing positives in performances, we will lose 2-0 at Craven Cottage in May to send us down and this fat dinner lady cunt is going to be stood there saying he was happy with the first half. Like others have said, he is getting away with it.

He isn’t silly, he has the media in the palm of his hands. His sob story last week on TalkSport about death threats (even though there was no evidence of this) has for everyone on their high horse feeling sorry for him.

If it so happens that relegation means the takeover cannot happen then Steve ought to be remembered as one of the worst human beings to ever come from the region. His current greed, and subsequent refusal to step down, will deprive the city and its people of a hundred years of happiness.

They should erect a statue of him in toon but make it with a cushioned bollocks area so our kids and their kids can run up and boot him for generations to come.

The thing is, it's perfectly possible to have an attachment to more than one club. You can love your boyhood team and at the same time, have a lot of love for the club you played for and were very successful at.

He just has not one iota of affection or attachment to NUFC.

Cunt.