Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Stuff about Shelvey being a hostage is cracking. Has track record of talking nonsense and toeing party line. That stuff around Newport game about trying to play out the back more, and not be so direct!

Clear that Shelvey’s Bruce’s pet, and poor Jonjo’s not the sharpest tool in the box to do some independent thinking, take a look around and see the place is a shitshow with Bruce.

Got himself a lovely new deal - obviously the angle Bruce was getting at with Ritchie! Give new deals to senior pros to try and get dressing room on side. Shelvey, Ritchie, Carroll...

Bet Shelvey’s just happy that those nasty Spaniard’s aren’t around anymore to make him run, and confuse him with tactical instructions.

What did Puke say? I’m blocked for calling him a cunt IMTTS[/member]

Claimed it wasn’t Bruce who told him about Darlow getting dropped.

Also claimed Bruce once knocked two people out with the same punch. You don’t know them though, they go to a different school.

Here I absolutely hate this cunt me like.

He is going to relegate us and fuck any chance of a takeover. Hope some radgie puts the fat wanker on his arse when he sets foot in a bar on Gossy High Street after he’s took us down.

What did Puke say? I’m blocked for calling him a c*** IMTTS[/member]

He’s actually saying it’s a good story and saying Bruce had a go at him about reporting about Darlow. Even he is admitting it’s not looking good.

I know it’s the least important detail of the story, but why the fuck are we not in the training ground until Tuesday after conceding fairly late in a game to only draw a game we were winning at home whilst we are in a relegation battle?

The fat lazy cunt can’t even be arsed to go onto the training pitch, man.

Bruce said he's not locked in there with Ritchie, Ritchies locked in there with him.

What did Puke say? I’m blocked for calling him a c*** IMTTS[/member]

He’s actually saying it’s a good story and saying Bruce had a go at him about reporting about Darlow. Even he is admitting it’s not looking good.

Nice! Cheers.

Claimed it wasn’t Bruce who told him about Darlow getting dropped.

Also claimed Bruce once knocked two people out with the same punch. You don’t know them though, they go to a different school.

:lol: as if that bellend has another NUFC source.

Jones has come in, showed Bruce up for that fat loser he is and is now giving Craig Hope exclusives to piss Bruce off and show him up further.

Maybe the idea that he was employed to unsettle the fat man so that he walks are true.

Love to see it!

Only few weeks ago Team Bruce was on a full on PR campaign and back pages to drum up sympathy or distraction over him being called nasty things on the internet, now this!

Looking forward to hearing Alex Bruce answer questions on this on TalkSPORT tomorrow. Probably be back hiding under whatever rock Steve kept signing him from though.