Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

I really hope it’s Bruce’s press conference tomorrow morning and not Friday.

Hopefully a certain Mr Ryder is up first to ask him his thoughts on this article. I think he may actually explode. :lol:

I reckon Longstaff or Shorstaff are the mole

Once the whole squad are fucked off at him they'll all be at it. Reading between the lines it seems like they've decided to call him out and once a few do it they'll all come out and knife the fat cunt. Any goodwill he may have built up with a few individual players is now out of the window totally and they'll all be glad to see the back of him.

He's done. Goodnight and get fucked you rancid fat cunt. Off you fuck. 

I reckon Longstaff or Shorstaff are the mole

Always thought for years it was Dummett.

Probably more than one when things are s**** though as Midds says.

Dummett’s good shout. He came out and canned Bruce for players having no clue what they were doing in warm up in Norwich away last season. Bruce’s second game in charge ffs!

Love to see it!

Only few weeks ago Team Bruce was on a full on PR campaign and back pages to drum up sympathy or distraction over him being called nasty things on the internet, now this!

Looking forward to hearing Alex Bruce answer questions on this on TalkSPORT tomorrow. Probably be back hiding under whatever rock Steve kept signing him from though.

Alex Bruce will be saying Ritchie came in with the rest of the squad and were threatening to Bruce.

Myself, I can’t wait for the fake burglary story to emerge.

Surely surely he needs to go tomorrow and let Jones take the team otherwise the West Brom game is as good as lost. There’s no way the players will play him. Probably the lift the players would get from Bruce not being their manager anymore would probably be enough to keep us up

Another case of him getting off easy with no fans and no press allowed for interviews.

Hardly going to receive any sort of ‘grilling’ over a Zoom conference.

Going to again miss out the untold shit yelled at him for 90mins from an away end too. Can just picture him having to stand there hands in pockets whilst Jones points and instructs players around, with 3000 fans calling him a fat knobhead!

Lascelles only said a few months ago that he talks everything through with Ritchie, that he’s involved in all the things a captain should be. It came across that he had as much or even more influence in the squad as the captain.

The thought of Bruce and all of his 26+ stone trying to shoulder barge one of the smallest players in the squad just shows what a pathetic bully he is. Constantly scheming away in his head about who he’s going to lay the blame on next.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Charnley has tried to sack him and Bruce just kept interrupting him.

“ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT, LEE?”

Screen-Shot-2019-07-17-at-10.39.28.png

Alex Bruce will be saying Ritchie came in with the rest of the squad and were threatening to Bruce..

Was confused for a second cos I read Bruce as a verb and couldn't work out what it meant. Like they all went up like "Right, if things don't change around here we're all gonna Bruce".

Alex Bruce will be saying Ritchie came in with the rest of the squad and were threatening to Bruce..

Was confused for a second cos I read Bruce as a verb and couldn't work out what it meant. Like they all went up like "Right, if things don't change around here we're all gonna Bruce".

It's like voguing but with more shoulder & bacon.

Reminder that the Bruce team leaked his contract to Newcastle to get himself out of Sheff Wed... horrible, disloyal, scheming creature he is.

No surprises he’ll be leaking all sorts out to Edwards and whoever. Disgusting to think he wouldn’t have told Darlow he’s dropped but allow it to be in press days before. Even if it was leaked, should be a conversation next day saying you are dropped but sorry you had to hear it through papers.

Has history of sneaky business like that, forcing his way out of Palace to get his move to Birmingham despite only being at Palace few months, that was 20 years ago! Snake of a man.