Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

see how evil that Coward is?

he's even got us turning on a club legend. he'll be loving it, the useless c***.

He really is like Terry F**kwit out of Viz.

Where Terry's stupidity would create crazy situations that would rope in unsuspecting regular non-fu**witted people, Bruce is such a vortex of ineptitude that he will do that to Shearer, all his pundit mates/carers - who will get smoked out by even some of these brain-dead neutrals and have to check their comments "how can he be doing a good job if their in the bottom three? Savage, Sutton etc must be thick" - his master Ashley and of course the club that he's sacrificing down the plug hole in the name of preserving his job and support one more week.

Shearer just wants Bruce to get his pay off now so they can have a few lazy days by the pool in their Villas in Portugal, also someone mentioned today that Bruce still lives in the Northwest, is this true.

Hopefully he bumps into the McCann’s this summer and he ‘disappears’

Here’s the question I’d love to ask any or all of those pundits who keep claiming Bruce is a good manager and he’s “doing a great job”

Of all the clubs he’s managed, name one set of supporters who speak highly of him and would have him back at their club?

Question I'd always like to ask them is "Would you want him managing your club?"

He was very pleased with the performance yesterday and with the commitment of his team. It was a good point to win.

Following comments like this I dread to think how the players must feel. All he does is talk them down and tells them how good the opposition are. Against Man City he told them that it was a great honour to be on the same pitch as these Man City players

If the rumours are true that he has moved back to the North West full time then even Bruce is preparing himself for it.

That's always been his main family home. Nothing has changed in that respect. Sadly.

Bloke has no fkn shame - he’s a millionaire, doesn’t need the money - relegation (due to him) no doubt will bring 100s of redundancies at the club, people who are going to suffer this as well as the pandemic - have some dignity about you, you utter cretin

I honestly think that in Ashley’s warped world he is thinking that the last two times we were relegated he changed the manager and is now thinking I might as well stick with the current manager to see if that works Absolute bollocks, but, it’s the only reason how I can think he has not sacked the cunt.

I honestly think that in Ashley’s warped world he is thinking that the last two times we were relegated he changed the manager and is now thinking I might as well stick with the current manager to see if that works Absolute bollocks, but, it’s the only reason how I can think he has not sacked the cunt.

He doesn’t want to pay the 4m compo is the biggest reason I suspect - just take it off Charley and Barnes’ future salary, as its due also to their incompetence where we are now

And the prat who throught it was a good idea to pay 40m for Joelinton

I can think of 3 million other reasons...

I honestly think that in Ashley’s warped world he is thinking that the last two times we were relegated he changed the manager and is now thinking I might as well stick with the current manager to see if that works Absolute bollocks, but, it’s the only reason how I can think he has not sacked the c***.

He doesn’t want to pay the 4m compo is the biggest reason I suspect - just take it off Charley and Barnes’ future salary, as its due also to their incompetence where we are now

4 million is nothing compared to losing 100m + though. Not saying you’re wrong just doesn’t make sense when you’re going to lose up to half the current value of the club.

I honestly think that in Ashley’s warped world he is thinking that the last two times we were relegated he changed the manager and is now thinking I might as well stick with the current manager to see if that works Absolute bollocks, but, it’s the only reason how I can think he has not sacked the c***.

4 million is nothing compared to losing 100m + though. Not saying you’re wrong just doesn’t make sense when you’re going to lose up to half the current value of the club.

This might sound bizarre but he (Ashley) is the ultimate risk taker - he will drag it out game by game just so he doesn’t pay 4m, even if it goes to the final game and it’s winner takes all - paying out compo will kill Ashley inside and he will refuse to do it - regardless of what the end result may be

Has he come under any pressure anywhere? Backpages saving he has 3 games to save his job etc?

Been looking up at quotes Shearer made about mcClaren compared to drinking pal Bruce :jesuswept:

I don't think we're relevant enough for this to come up TBH. Nobody can really muster any feelings for the situation.

TBF I haven't read anything about Dyche/Parker/Potter being sacked either (of course they are much better managers).

Remember when he and his media pals were waxing lyrical about the "magnificent point" vs Liverpool (when they could have had 4 or 5 on another day)?

Since then, Burnley, Brighton and Fulham have all beat them at their place!

This thing about Ashley not wanting to pay out the compo for Bruce if he sacked him.

Said before, but why is it always phrased like it's Ashley's personal money.

You never hear anything like this at other clubs. If their manager is shit they pay them off and sack them.(probably not as much, as they likely have sensible clauses, unlike the idiot Ashley)

But I'm sure everything goes through the club accounts and will likely show as so.

Hate that it's always presented that Ashley personally has to pay for things. Same as when we spend any money on players. It's always "Ashley opened his wallet"