Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Danh1
McLaren would probably still be here now if Rafa hadn’t approached the club.

They’re so fucking pathetic in every sense of the word. Ashley, Charnley, Barnes and whoever else is pulling the strings. Fucking morons.

The Ideal Crash
He’s done his best to get sacked, no way he’ll give up a pay off though despite wanting to be anywhere but here.

Willow
Wonder how much money he's made in total purely by leaving clubs or being sacked

So the rumour was wrong?  Shame 

(I am ed210 because the new forum logged me out of ed209 and I can’t remember my login details and no longer have access to the email the account is registered with)

*nice new forum btw!

I 100% believe now at this point that relegation is a planned one, leave a sub par manager with a sub par squad and it will take care of itself without seeming too obvious what we’re doing.

The financial implications will be totally offset by what we get for some of the better players and when the consortium takes over within a much much easier o&d’s test, we won’t even care about losing the likes of Almiron or ASM when we come back up.

Ashley isn’t even bothered enough to come back from the Middle East, he knows we’re going down and he’s not bothered by it.

Steve Bruce is literally begging to be sacked, but to his frustration it’s not happening. He can’t quit because he’s repeatedly said he won’t walk away from a fight. He and his media buddies have nowhere to hide now, they’ll desert him like rats from a sinking ship over the next few weeks.

Then in the summer the club will be able to sack him for free when the relegation clause in his contract is activated.

It’s the only thing that makes sense. If the club is still being actively sold to PIF and PL status was a total necessity, the club would have acted on their wishes. Both parties are not at odds with each other, so sticking with Steve Bruce is something all sides agreed on, they know the points tally, they know the fixtures. Any analyst could tell them relegation is a likely scenario so they are walking into this with eyes open.

The only one who’s not in on the joke here is Steve Bruce so enjoy the next few weeks. His face is going to get more and more red and flustered as his absolute ineptitude is laid out for all to see.

33 minutes ago, astraguy said:

I refuse to post it but hairy keys has been on twitter :icon_puke_l: funny considering what he did to his wife

Mike Ashley is standing with him ‘in their darkest hour good men need support’.

Fuck off, chest shit lover.

10 minutes ago, deejeck said:

Yes, in as much as it's from Richard Keys's tweet.  He doesn't indicate where he got that line about good men needing support.

I assume from his bra maker the fat hairy melt