Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

12 hours ago, NEEJ said:

They explained it as being the mean average of all respondents' scores converted into a score out of 100. It's a daft way to do it, like.

Yes.  People are interpreting the figures as percentages, but they're not.

When asked about the pair's chances, Bruce said: "Allan is more advanced than Callum is.

"He took part in a big session 48 hours ago, we hope he is a bit more advanced than Callum.

"We hope can play some part.

"We've had a little bit of time.

"We have lost Isaac, that has been the cruel side, we have been unfortunate.

Had no luck the lad 

C U N T 

"Newcastle United could offer Steve Bruce a new contract if he keeps the club in the Premier League with owner Mike Ashley continuing to provide staunch support to his underfire manager this week." 

I've been expecting a contract extension ever since that brief run of form in the Autumn of his first season. If he was slightly less shit he literally couldn't be a more perfect manager for Ashley. 

Yeah we should really learn to expect these things, rewarding mediocrity and all. Does mention only genuine boycotts to season tickets etc would be the only likely thing to make Ashley reconsider while he's still owner. So there's the solution

Edwards can’t fucking help himself. Of course no one could rule it out as we all know Ashley values a dog shit obedient clown as manager, however why write an article on what could happen on this subject. A lot could fucking happen but you pick the one negative subject guaranteed to rile supporters.

If it’s not bullshit regarding the takeover it’s shite about his mate.

Edited by Whitley mag

Crazy to think this time last year when Poch and that were linked, a fair few including myself sympathised with Bruce for trying his best, while recognising he had to go after a takeover! That's long gone now hahaha

2 minutes ago, sh74 said:

If Steve Bruce gets a new contract that's my finish with the club.

Why is it not the finish anyway, Ashley being here makes no difference, same shit nearly every time? 

28 minutes ago, sh74 said:

If Steve Bruce gets a new contract that's my finish with the club.

Why wait until then? The Brighton game and the refusal to sack Bruce was the straw that broke the camels back for me, in terms of watching NUFC again this season. I probably wont even watch us again this season as we have become the most pointless club in the entire world under Ashley. 

I lost hope when Rafa left. Then we hired this cunt. My interest faded and faded. Then takeover news came in and I wanted ut to happen. Seeing how shit we have been and no takeover is happening, I want Bruce and the club and those who supportrd his appointment, to suffer. I want to laugh so much when we get relegated under Bruce and his fellow pals including our baldy legend start blaming Ashley.