Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

This bastard knows the takeover could be happening soon. He wants a payoff. He'll try everything possible to get hated and sacked as soon as the new owners come in. Not trying to stay in the job at all.

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Fucking disgrace. 

This cunt will make it so much easier to turn away in the event of no takeover. No takeover (we will know by the start of the season with arbitration) and knowing Ashley is still the owner, has me finally having one foot out of the door, but the fact that this fucking prick will be poncing up and down the touchline will have me making a sprint. It's frightening comparing the two scenarios we are all facing and the total opposite paths that the approval/rejection of the arbitration will bring. 

Edited by et tu brute

On 17/07/2021 at 09:34, Danh1 said:

So frustrated that Atsu wouldn’t say. What has he got to lose?

The comments on the Athletic speculated that Bruce might have suspected he was the mole

Edited by joeyt

On 05/06/2021 at 04:12, et tu brute said:

One day (fuck I hope it’s very very soon), the thread title will change with our ultimate wish and state the word sacked. Quite happily settle for the four letter word ‘gone’ also. 

In the meantime, cunt will do.

Thing is "no, no, no - we carry on as best we can" reads like a contradiction. So is it affecting transfer plans or isn't it? Cos the latter half of that sentence makes it sound like something is inhibiting 'wuh work.' But if it isn't the takeover then what is it? Just sat with your thumbs in your arses or what?