Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

2 hours ago, gdm said:

Absolute coward

‘What can I do about it?’ sums this guy up nicely.

I dunno Steve, resign? Don’t take the job in the first place at a club you claim to love which imposes such mediocrity from within from top to bottom? 

He’s as complicit as anyone and more than happy to take his money while hiding behind his ‘what can I do about it?’ smokescreen. 

7 minutes ago, LV said:

I dunno Steve, resign? Don’t take the job in the first place at a club you claim to love which imposes such mediocrity from within from top to bottom? 

He’s as complicit as anyone and more than happy to take his money while hiding behind his ‘what can I do about it?’ smokescreen. 

Even just speak out about it in his press conference like Rafa did would be a start. But he can’t possibly upset his boss. The stupid twat

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

When was the last time SJP was genuinely toxic though? Was it toxic during those Mackem 3-0s or when we were losing six on the bounce, eight on the bounce under Pardew/Carver? (Asking cos I don't know). Was the only time under McClaren the Bournemouth one? Cos we were deep into the season and comfortably in the relegation zone at that point, which is a very different context that I don't imagine will reoccur this year. 

Just feel like if we pick up the odd win, which we inevitably will do, he'll keep the toxicity at bay. 

Was probably McClaren v Bournemouth. Can see a repeat v Leeds. Hopefully anyway.

35 minutes ago, LV said:

Mike Ashley shafts everything and everyone.  Nobody escapes. 

I long for the day when Bruce receives the same treatment that Pardew got when he couldn't leave the dugout

Truly magnificent to witness and i reckon it won't be too long before it happens again with Bruce 

Edited by Davy Ren

He's absolutely pathetic. It's laughable that he hasn't cottoned onto the fact that the best way to get relief from the press - when you're a Newcastle manager - is to lament how hard done by you are when it comes to transfer policy. Even if it would be a load of bollocks, as it would be in his case. Instead he just defaults to defensive ball of hot air mode, just so he can do his hard man act. Useless prick. 

35 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

He's absolutely pathetic. It's laughable that he hasn't cottoned onto the fact that the best way to get relief from the press - when you're a Newcastle manager - is to lament how hard done by you are when it comes to transfer policy. Even if it would be a load of bollocks, as it would be in his case. Instead he just defaults to defensive ball of hot air mode, just so he can do his hard man act. Useless prick. 

I just hope nobody is buying the idea that he didn't know about our zero signings and zero ambition policy before.

2 hours ago, Davy Ren said:

I long for the day when Bruce receives the same treatment that Pardew got when he couldn't leave the dugout

Truly magnificent to witness and i reckon it won't be too long before it happens again with Bruce 

IMO there was only the sporadic outburst against Pardew, probably at away grounds. When push came to shove in the Pardew Out campain, most of the ground failed to support it.