Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

16 minutes ago, brummie said:

Three years ago tomorrow, Bruce sacked at our place, when the table looked like this.

In the team which drew 3-3 at home to Preston (best shot of the night, the one involving someone throwing a cabbage at him): Tammy Abraham, Axel Tuanzebe, Jack Grealish, John McGinn, James Chester - some very solid players at that level.

Shocking underachievement.

FAhW6jvWEAQxuJj?format=jpg&name=small

Serious indictment of what the bloke is; a enthusiasm sapping loser. If he was to take charge of your squad now, Leicester, West Ham or Everton, he'd have them struggling. He is that bad its unbelievable. Speaks volumes that Smith came in (a manager with little pedigree in the game certainly at the time of his appointment) and made you far more fun to watch, think I remember one 5-5 draw :lol: , but the enthusiasm from the fans surely had gone up tenfold when lard arse got the bullet. Then he takes you on a run of 10(?) straight wins and gets you up via the play offs.

It's unbelievable. If he fucked off after Saturday or whenever we'd be comfortably safe.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

I see he doesn’t understand the ongoing legal wrangles.

Here you go, Stephen: A new dairy farm has started its own range of butter (salted, obvzzz) and want the main supermarkets to stock it. However Lurpak, Country Life, Anchor et al are worried it’ll affect their sales.

In turn, they’ve lobbied Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and Asda not to stock it. Those four supermarkets are now batting off the dairy farm with various reasons why they can’t stock their lovely salty fucking butter despite also claiming to offer customers a variety of options.

Guest reefatoon
52 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Caulkin pure loves him 

It’s pathetic how easily Bruce gets these knackers onside. Be a bit nice to them and they drop their knickers like dirty hookers. Bruce isn’t stupid in that department like, but the reporters clearly are for falling for it. He doesn’t really like you, you bunch of desperate daft cunts, he’s just playing the game so he doesn’t get stick off you. Dicks.

Edited by reefatoon

Guest HTT II
36 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Him calling the feelings of the fanbase 'a bit noisy' or calling it just 'noise' is fucking insulting iyam.

Especially when the fans don’t make any fucking noise…

Just now, HTT II said:

Especially when the fans don’t make any fucking noise…

I know that your tongue is bursting through your cheek there :lol: but he's clearly rattled by a modicum of dissent and it'll be more vociferous from away followings. Hope the lads going down to Wolverhampton tomorrow keep it up.  

Guest HTT II
6 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I know that your tongue is bursting through your cheek there :lol: but he's clearly rattled by a modicum of dissent and it'll be more vociferous from away followings. Hope the lads going down to Wolverhampton tomorrow keep it up.  

Same here and at every game, the cunt deserves it!

Keep the pressure when we lose but also when we win that's the crucial thing. It gives the impression Bruce is getting on alright (until the next game) if we ask him for a wave unironically etc if we do better than the norm

39 minutes ago, Disco said:

That he thinks walking away from a club to get another job is a positive says more than anything bad anyone else could say about this fucking bag of toss.

Spot on. The bloke is the biggest mercenary in the league. The fact he has mates in the media and he used to play for Man United has given him a career in management in which he has made millions from being an abject failure. 

He either runs clubs into the ground or walks away at the first chance of more money for pork pies. The fact that he sees the latter as a success is an absolute embarrassment. 

Rafa faces Man U and Ronaldo tomorrow I imagine right now he's plotting a way to keep him quiet and win the game, Bruce will be face deep in chips thinking of an excuse.

Edited by Ben

It’s a strange one with Caulkin, I don’t actively dislike him at all but he’s either not got his finger on the pulse anymore or more likely, he knows exactly how shit Steve Bruce is but is afraid to damage their little friendship by writing the truth. That’s something there’s no going back from.

Fuck Caulkin, he's gone from being part of the solution to being part of the problem. I've long since disregarded anything he says as he's obviously put all objectivity to one side and he's writing puff-pieces for his mate despite all of the stats and visual evidence to the contrary. 

1 hour ago, Dr Jinx said:

It’s a strange one with Caulkin, I don’t actively dislike him at all but he’s either not got his finger on the pulse anymore or more likely, he knows exactly how shit Steve Bruce is but is afraid to damage their little friendship by writing the truth. That’s something there’s no going back from.

When did he ever have his finger on the pulse?

Caulkin being a good journalist is a massive myth. Because he was (very wrongly) positive about the takeover, people seem to think he’s good?

He’s not. He was totally and utterly wrong. The rest of the time he’s spent being Bruce’s mouthpiece.