Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK OFF YA DAFT BUTTERY BASTARD

FFS take your undeserved payoff and just fuck off…….you’re not getting the sympathy vote as well

Edited by Mag_in_NZ

Ugh what an absolute victim, maybe if you didn't treat us like idiots, condescending at every opportunity, talked the club up instead of down and admitted when it was clearly too much for you, you might have gotten a little respect. Take ownership of your failings, take your payoff and don't darken our doorstep again.

He's on about abuse now ... I can't believe this! On a day like this he's trying to make it about himself instead of quietly disappearing like Ashley had the sense to do.

This guy is so pitiful man. They have to sack him tonight. They must. Right now in fact. For the love of God put us out of this misery!

Just now, KaKa said:

He's on about abuse now ... I can't believe this! On a day like this he's trying to make it about himself instead of quietly disappearing like Ashley had the sense to do.

This guy is so pitiful man. They have to sack him tonight. They must. Right now in fact. For the love of God put us out of this misery!

Agree. Every minute he remains manager of Newcastle United is a stain on our revitalised reputation. 

No redeeming qualities whatsoever. An absolute piece of shit, horrific at his job for over 20 years and now plays the sympathy card as he now has owners who will actually hold him to account and sack him immediately due to his incompetence. Hope I never see or hear from the rancid fucking shithouse ever again. 

1 minute ago, Northerngimp said:

Listening to AS interview on Sky Sports, he is gone as soon as they get settled at the club. imho.

They need to get settled before the Spurs game then. 

4 minutes ago, midds said:

No redeeming qualities whatsoever. An absolute piece of shit, horrific at his job for over 20 years and now plays the sympathy card as he now has owners who will actually hold him to account and sack him immediately due to his incompetence. Hope I never see or hear from the rancid fucking shithouse ever again. 

Mint 

2 minutes ago, midds said:

Like Gordon Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares where the owners put up with a chef who cant cook and they wonder why the business is going under. 

Except Ashley was pretty happy to run a shit show and serve up muck. 

Fuck him. The fucking nerve of him to go to his client journo to make tonight about him. "Wants to stay on" yet straight away continues to try make fans out to be the bad guys. Ashley's not here to let you do that anymore. Hope they sack him and say its because he isn't good enough. Don't make nice to him.