Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

No sympathy, no second chances, his entire managerial record is utterly abysmal, his cv is littered with failure. Pay him off and move on, it's a solid investment. Whatever it takes, it'll be the best use of their cash they could possibly make. 

He probably could've stuck it out for that 1000th game if he'd just kept his mangled trap shut but noooo. He just had to bring out the woe is me card on one of the most historic days in the club's history.

He better not be in that dugout next Sunday. 

43 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Staveley’s interview does suggest it’s possible that Bruce will still be in charge for Spurs. Unless this review of operations is going to be very quick I suppose, it doesn’t take long to work out he’s shite. 

Can’t help but feel her saying this squad should absolutely not be 19th was a sign his roles already been reviewed. 

5 hours ago, RUHRLYASLEEVESUP said:

SB

"I want to stay & show the new owners what I can do"

Steve, Steve listen sunbeam, just fuck off and shut your FAT FUCKING FACE

Now jog along fat boy

Amanda took one look at you and knew instantly what you can do. 

You can fucking do one.

9 minutes ago, Darth Crooks said:

I mean this. Ideally from a cannon. into the side of marsden rock. but I do wonder whether it’ll be a case of let a Man U legend leave with ‘dignity’ after his 1000 PL game

Absolutely will be won't it. 

2 minutes ago, Darth Crooks said:

What better way to diplomatically endear yourself to the PL?

Sack of shit. Hope we're ruthless. Sack the fucker tomorrow. Get Conte. Shore uo the back and get us comfortably mid table. Spruce up all our facilities and build next summer

3 hours ago, wormy said:

He probably could've stuck it out for that 1000th game if he'd just kept his mangled trap shut but noooo. He just had to bring out the woe is me card on one of the most historic days in the club's history.

He better not be in that dugout next Sunday. 

I would sack him 90 minutes before the Spurs game and announce to the public with the team news for the game as "manager - TBD". Whatever happens, fatty is getting a payout, so we might as well have some fun with it.

Let the players pick the team etc. if Jones won't play caretaker. It's only one match. Jones would be mental to not accept caretaker if a "do well and we'll keep you" (potentially fake) offer was dangled out there.