Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

1 hour ago, TheGuv said:

The cabbages being thrown around the ground last night was very very funny. 

The message was clear though, 99% of supporters there clearly want him out. 

This happened?

Just now, jackyboy said:

Bruce says he realises that he might be replaced but would like to stay on 'to show what he can do'

We've already seen that and I doubt if it hasn't gone unnoticed by Amanda and co

No you don't understand. He just needed to get that 1,000th game under his belt. Then? Then he'll really get going and show you what he's all about.

Luke’s been a right twat.

However this is a clean slate for everyone*, that’s how I think the club will see it, so many bridges burned, let’s start again.

*with the exception of Bruce of course and Charnley. 

Bruce mentioning his possible 1000th game on the clubs biggest ever day says everything you need to know about the man.

Can’t stand him or his staff or any of the pundits backing him and hope we never see or hear anything from him or them again.

If I'd just spent a significant sum of money to purchase a business, the last thing I'd want is a complete incompetent from the previous regime to be involved in running it for another moment, and certainly wouldn't want them to be representative of my company in public.    

I'm so glad the takeover happened now instead of like before the summer when we were on that goodish run. If it had happened then, to sack Bruce would have seem harsh.

Now look at us. Winless in 7. 2nd bottom and a transfer window still to happen. Keith Downie was pushed the narrative by the other Sky reporter that Bruce didn't have the funds to make us better, but to be fair to Keith, he rejected that point. He said Bruce/the club broke the transfer record for Joelinton, have ASM, brought in Wilson and Willock but we're still bottom 3.

Bruce should be sacked not because we have new owners, but because he made us shitter. Downie even said Bruce will be a lot more better off financially soon from any severance package he'll get. Imagine that. Getting a big payout for being shit.

Edited by nufcjb

There is something great about him being stuck on 999 games. Although I fully expect him to be binned by Monday I would be gutted if he was there for Spurs. That game needs to be remembered for a new dawn including manager. He will always be known as Ashleys man. 

If by some chance he is still there in the dugout the thick cunt will think all the mass celebrations will be for him too for his 1,000th game. Bit like when referee Jeff Winter wrote in his autobiography he thought Anfield were cheering for him too on his last game as they are a knowledgeable fanbase:lol:

2 hours ago, Menace said:

I genuinely hope people don't forget how much of a twat Edwards has been last few years.

Fuck him right off, no clean start. Fuck that.

Couldn't agree more.
He chose his side and decided he'd much prefer to bait NUFC fans than try to be as impartial as possible.

He can fuck all the way off.

5 hours ago, Bimpy474 said:

If they do keep him for now, one positive is the gloom around the club has lifted.

Can't hurt I guess until they do replace him.

Aye fuck it. Let him stay until the end of season. He's always said it's the situation that makes life difficult. Now the situation has been resolved we should see him for the top manager he is.