Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

6 hours ago, Conjo said:

Well that should quickly determine whether she is suited to lead the club onwards or not :lol: 

I mean it's a pretty good start that she's felt it totally unnecessary to give Bruce any assurances at all. Speaks volumes for her focus and determination...as if that was in any doubt after 4 years of battling the PL. 

Just now, TRon said:

I mean it's a pretty good start that she's felt it totally unnecessary to give Bruce any assurances at all. Speaks volumes for her focus and determination...as if that was in any doubt after 4 years of battling the PL. 

When you've invested £300m in a club and they're 19th because the manager is a useless fat Mrs Doubtfire look-a-like...

disgusting the fact that he hasnt come in on his day off and asked to meet stavely.

any other manager in the fucking world would have been straight in AND demanded his players come in on their days off to meet the new owners.

just goes to show how unprofessional he is. even worse than going on holiday so early into the season when we havent won a single game.

what an utter fucking cretin.

these new guys are super-professional. bruce is as far detached from that than as is possible.

fat useless deluded bullshitting cunt.

good fucking riddance.

Edited by huss9

I keep hearing the comparisons that Man City gave Mark Hughes a chance. This situation is completely different quite simply because Bruce is shite. We are in the relegation zone and the sole reason for that is the manager. He deserves to sacked immediately and shouldn’t be given a ‘crack’ at it 

Just now, andyc35i said:

I keep hearing the comparisons that Man City gave Mark Hughes a chance. This situation is completely different quite simply because Bruce is shite. We are in the relegation zone and the sole reason for that is the manager. He deserves to sacked immediately and shouldn’t be given a ‘crack’ at it 

Would also dampen on the feel good factor when he’s getting booed at the next game.

Even sacking him without a replacement would be acceptable at this stage. 

Although we really should have someone stepping through the door this weekend to give them a week with the players before the first game.

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

Or worming one last underserved win and maybe getting half a chance to stay.

Honestly the idea of him lapping up the atmosphere for his 1000th game and even scraping a win would make me fucking sick. 

999 and out. Hopefully the Newcastlle United manager curse adds one final career. 

Stupid mashed face cunt

Guest HTT II

He’s begging for the pay off, he will be gutted if he is there for the Spurs game as it will be his last and he will get absolute abuse all game. 

39 minutes ago, wormy said:

:lol: Nailed it. 

"I'm not even a Newcastle fan but the thought of him falling short of an ultimately meaningless milestone that will mean a ridiculous amount to him gives me the kind of erection you could fell an oak tree with." :lol: 

Just now, Conjo said:

"I'm not even a Newcastle fan but the thought of him falling short of an ultimately meaningless milestone that will mean a ridiculous amount to him gives me the kind of erection you could fell an oak tree with." :lol: 

:lol: Poetry. 

33 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

This. Huges was actually quite liked at City at the time, his reputation diminished after. They always wanted their own man, but there was no reason to sack him. They were also 6th and had only lost a few games when they did. Bruce has had the most significant investment of the Ashley era, yet doesn’t think we can compete with Brentford.