Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

It’s a massive own goal to let the press get images of him trudging around like an old ball sack today. It lets them/him build the narrative that he’s dead man walking and how he is being treat unfairly. 

Its a simple decision to keep him away from training, I hope this isnt their first mistake

Edited by geordie_b

Guest neesy111
Just now, geordie_b said:

It’s a massive own goal to let the press get images of him trudging around like an old ball sack today. It lets them/him build the narrative that he’s dead man walking and how he is being treat unfairly. 

Its a simple decision to keep him away from training, I hope this ain’t their first mistake

Aye, remember the 2-3 days when we were in talks with Rafa.

6 minutes ago, Thorpinho said:

Sure its been done before, but how does he compare to others? Like is that win % one of the worst ever? I hope so. 

Worst PL manager to manage over 300 games, from what I remember?

What possible reason could we have for keeping him around? Every day longer he's here is a day less that Jones has to put his own ideas to the players.

They better not be thinking about keeping him on even for one more game, it will take the shine off everything and is further putting the clubs Premier league safety at risk.

I know supposedly a lot of the players like him but him going will surely be a boost to them too.

3 minutes ago, themanupstairs said:

Bruce can get to fukc. I hope this is announced today! 

Man what the hell is this? I'm back on the NO forum ffs! This is brilliant.

Welcome back :smitten:

27 minutes ago, deejeck said:

So, what's that? 40 points a season?  Fucking hell!

No, it averages 31.5 points - if you consider the 7 games this season as well!  So he has over performed with us then, compared to his average in the Prem (excluding this season!). 

Just now, Dan Gleebals said:

No, it averages 31.5 points - if you consider the 7 games this season as well!  So he has over performed with us then, compared to his average in the Prem (excluding this season!). 

:laugh::mackems:

Yes, get him gone.

If he's not going to be here for Spurs, where is the sense in keeping him in charge for even another day? That self pitying fraud will just get in the way of preparations for Spurs.

And the savings in butter alone would be worth a new striker.

1 minute ago, Abacus said:

If he's not going to be here for Spurs, where is the sense in keeping him in charge for even another day? That self pitying fraud will just get in the way of preparations for Spurs.

I mean I agree, but they might be looking over his contract in fine detail to see if there's any way to avoid giving him the alleged EIGHT MILLION POUNDS to fuck off into the sunset.

I get that we're filthy rich now, but that's still probably worthy of consideration.

You're all kidding yourselves.....  he's going nowhere.....

This whole fake takeover is just a smokescreen.   Operation 'mole hunt' is still in process and agent bruce will be going deep undercover to root out the traitor.   

The names bruce, steve bruce.  XXXXL, licence to fry.

Edited by ScottishMagpie