Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

I mean I agree, but they might be looking over his contract in fine detail to see if there's any way to avoid giving him the alleged EIGHT MILLION POUNDS to fuck off into the sunset.

I get that we're filthy rich now, but that's still probably worthy of consideration.

Fair enough, but stick him on gardening leave while De Marco goes through his contract.

I have also voted 'yes', that I am happy with his performance. Because the whole charade has been exactly that, a performance.

32 minutes ago, Sima said:

Has there been another manager that has overseen so many games without winning anything (not even a divisional title)?

Gradi?

How dare you disrespect his two coveted Playoffs trophies?

Can't believe he finally got a manager of the month award and it was with NUFC. :anguish:

10 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Any party /celebration at SJP when Bruce is sacked?

Yeah I guess so.

But to be honest, getting rid of Bruce was near impossible like the takeover. I have never hated any Newcastle manager in the past as much as I hate Bruce. In fact, I don't think I hate any managers in football as much as I hate Bruce. It was even before he came here. Not because he was a mackem managet, but he is just shit and awful, pathetic person.

I'm sure @brummie would agree with how bad Bruce was at Villa and he sure' hell would have celebrated the day Bruce was sacked there.

22 minutes ago, wormy said:

Can't believe he finally got a manager of the month award and it was with NUFC. :anguish:

and how he individually took all the glory and acclaim when it was quite clearly the introduction of Jones which made the big difference in that run of games.

44 minutes ago, wormy said:

He’d never got one before? He’s been a manager for 20+ years [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Sima said:

Has there been another manager that has overseen so many games without winning anything (not even a divisional title)?

Gradi?

Good question.

At least Gradi had a reputation for teams that played great football and for also developing players who went on to bigger and better things.

2 minutes ago, ScottishMagpie said:

I can get a day delay on that?   Can't take all this 'celebrating' I've been doing.  :shifty:

You do you, my friend. I'm getting as many out of my system as possible to make Sunday's celebration last as long as possible.