Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Sunday is a very important game that could see us get 3 points from a disjointed Spurs team, in the cold light of day a decision needs to be made about will keeping Bruce give us the best chance of 3 points, personally I think Jones would have a better chance than Bruce.

Get rid.

Guest neesy111

You dont just go in and say to someone they are sacked.  There are procedures you have to go through.  He'll be gone soon enough.

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

If she’s been in contact with Shearer he probably is keeping his job.

There's a difference between not wanting to slag off your mate on national TV and thinking he's good as his job

Just now, Anon said:

There's a difference between not wanting to slag off your mate on national TV and thinking he's good as his job

It's not like he hasn't got form with loving Souness. I love Shearer but I don't want him anywhere near making decisions on behalf of the club.

2 minutes ago, FinnMag said:

I doubt that Staveleys leadership style is to throw Bruce out during the first  meeting. :lol: Of course we hoped that, but she seems to be classy lady.

Why not ? We need to hit the ground running right away to try and stay up this season.