Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Esp if Yasir is going to be there Sunday, they aren't going to have an ounce of boos going around for Bruce. There is simply no reason for him to be there. They met the team, Bruce and the staff, saw the shit training facilities etc. He'll be gone any moment/day now before Sunday. Assuming a call to PIF is underway and decision will be made tonight. Bruce out tonight or tomorrow. 

Guest reefatoon

Hopefully he was on the training pitch saying goodbye (probably trying to get the sympathy vote from them all, with his ohh woe me I am so hard done too and unlucky). They probably all just ignored the lumpy pest until he slobbed off slowly, checking over his shoulder every other step too see if anyone would acknowledge him. The poor unloved fuck face that he is.

1 minute ago, 54 said:

I mean, you're right, but it does feel a bit telling :lol: 

fuck off, man.

he's just finished training.

he'll be holed up with his coaches studying spurs videos and analysing the tactics for saturday's game.

Guest neesy111
Just now, huss9 said:

fuck off, man.

he'll be holed up with his coaches studying spurs videos and analysing the tactics for saturday's game.

Calm down man.

The games Sunday btw.

Edited by neesy111

Just now, huss9 said:

fuck off, man.

I'm not sure if you're serious, or if you're trying to take the piss ngl :lol: