Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

14 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Getting worried it hasn't happened by now. Was thinking Friday or Monday morning at the latest. Will put a slight dampner on things him being on the touchline in what could be an incredible day

It's only Monday yet man, still a whole week to go before the game. Social media seems to stoke some sort of mass paranoia these days.

"He's not been sacked yet FFS!!? Why not?? The Chronicle said it would be today!!"  :suicide:

Captain fantastic trying to creep his way in there

"Personally, I thought the previous owner was a really nice guy"

Tell your story walking, dickhead.  You'll be one of the first ones out.

11 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Does anyone know who the little white haired man who follows Staveley around is? Im presuming an advisor of some sort?

The butler from tomb raider, I've heard they've locked him in the fridge at training ground.

5 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

Why are all the security guys like clones of each other’?

Pale, skinhead, overweight, bloated faces.

That's all of the door staff in Newcastle you've just described tbf.

6 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

Why are all the security guys like clones of each other’?

Pale, skinhead, overweight, bloated faces.

Hopefully the baldy roid head ex copper is first one out of a job

Isn’t sacking Bruce actually a lot more complex than simply walking in and firing him day one? If we did that I’d assume his back room guys would go with him…how many coaches would that actually leave us with?

Maybe they want to line more stuff up before decimating our whole coaching setup?

5 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Isn’t sacking Bruce actually a lot more complex than simply walking in and firing him day one? If we did that I’d assume his back room guys would go with him…how many coaches would that actually leave us with?

Maybe they want to line more stuff up before decimating our whole coaching setup?

Would just be Agnew and Clemence tho? Jones and that Ben Dawson (he's still there right?) for Spurs would surely suffice.

1 minute ago, buzz said:

Would just be Agnew and Clemence tho? Jones and that Ben Dawson (he's still there right?) for Spurs would surely suffice.

Agnew is Bruces butter buddy isnt he?

It would just be Smith and Jones ([emoji38]) i think?