Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon

Hope they are not naive enough to fall for his bluster and sob story. He’ll be banging on about it being his 1000th game, that he has had to endure so much from those nasty fans and reporters, he will no doubt mention his parents are dead as he loves bringing that one up for the sympathy vote too. Surely they will see right through him, he’s nothing but a self serving snake. 

1 minute ago, Joey Linton said:

Luke, can you write that they think I'm great. 

Exactly. Edwards will be writing shit like this by the time everyone else has forgotten all about Bruce. Loves him for some bizarre reason. Gets him clicks and reaction I suppose. 

It's just that fucking wind up wanker luke twat head trying to wind up fans again. If the article says he still expects him gone by Sunday, he's definitely just winding people up (or the telegraph are anyway.)

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

I’ve calmed down a bit now. A beggy article like that is more like a job application for Bruce by his little mate. He must be close to the door.

I expect a notification to pop up tomorrow about his demise. 

Actually wouldn't surprise me if that article has been written with the club's blessing as a bit of PR for him. Not that Edwards needs any excuse obviously. 

They've not fallen for the sentimental 1,000th game nonsense have they :lol:

Man, that would be so tragic if they have. Watch him fluke a 3-0 result and get kept on till the end of the season ;D

Guest reefatoon
13 minutes ago, toon25 said:

He's going to be fucking mugged off on Sunday by the crowd and, doubtless, as a consequence of a limp, serrendering, performance.

That’s why he needs binning. We don’t need any kind of negativity on Sunday, it’s too big of an occasion to have it spoilt by some useless wanker.

With the public opinion outside of Newcastle and the press eager to stick the knife in at any point, I am sure they want to be as safe, courteous and as respectful as possible with their moves, Bruce included. 

They are smart enough to know their every move is being scrutinized and will want to get more people onside than off over time. While we all hope for an therapeutic and brutal booting ceremony the way they it looks like they are doing things is going to leave detractors with no room to moan about treating "World Class" Bruce harshly, before the press are happy forget about him and discard him back into obscurity. 

Anyone writing that story but his little bitchboy and my worry may have increased. As it is, it means fuck all. 

I still don't want to have to fight the urge to shout for him to get sacked on Sunday though. :(

Just now, UncleBingo said:

Going to be gutted if that pie-faced oaf is in the dugout for my first game at SJP in 3 seasons.

Mohammad Bin Bruceman. 

Exactly same here. Logical head says it probably doesn't matter long term, but i can't hide the fact i'd feel so underwhelmed by it when i turn up on sunday. It is a once in a generation game of pure optimism, wor flags with an amazing display.... then us all just sat there hating on bruce and telling him to get out. 

1 minute ago, Thorpinho said:

Exactly same here. Logical head says it probably doesn't matter long term, but i can't hide the fact i'd feel so underwhelmed by it when i turn up on sunday. It is a once in a generation game of pure optimism, wor flags with an amazing display.... then us all just sat there hating on bruce and telling him to get out. 

All this and I just spitefully don't want him to get his 1000th game here :lol:

And risk him fluking the win and carrying longer

On the other hand, it could prove that they are their own people, won’t be influenced by outside ‘noise’ and will do what they feel is best in time without being rash and knee jerk. Although, if I’d just spunked over 300m on NUFC, he’d be gone instantly and no fucks would be given about any of it. Either that or they've just found out that Ashley inserted a clause in his contract that if he’s sacked after a takeover he’s entitled to 10% of all future takings from food and drink sold at SJP for life.