Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Get him out on the pitch on Sunday for a 1,000th match presentation. Have a little trophy up on a stand to the side. Then when he comes up to have it presented to him, Staveley announces his sacking in front of everyone.

Jones to give him a boot up his fat arse as he waddles off the pitch in shame. Then throw the trophy in a flaming bin. 

Edited by wormy

I don´t know if anyone else feels this way but as much as I hate cabbage head I couldn´t give a fuck if it´s him or jones in charge for a couple more games.

What I really care about is that they make a good decision when it comes to appointing the manager to take us forward.

What´s a couple more weeks after 2 years? Especially if it means they are focusing on bringing in the right man for the job.

3 hours ago, Ben said:

It would make sense for a DOF to come in first, also if Bruce goes and the Steve's go with him that leaves next to nobody to train the first team 

There’s academy coaches. Ben whatsisname and the like. 

I dunno get Shearer in to do some coaching or summat. Just get this guy tae fuck! 

18 minutes ago, wormy said:

Get him out on the pitch on Sunday for a 1,000th match presentation. Have a little trophy up on a stand to the side. Then when he comes up to have it presented to him, Staveley announces his sacking in front of everyone.

Jones to give him a boot up his fat arse as he waddles off the pitch in shame. Then throw the trophy in a flaming bin. 

Trophy? It's clearly going to be a golden butter dish.

7 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

I don´t know if anyone else feels this way but as much as I hate cabbage head I couldn´t give a fuck if it´s him or jones in charge for a couple more games.

What I really care about is that they make a good decision when it comes to appointing the manager to take us forward.

What´s a couple more weeks after 2 years? Especially if it means they are focusing on bringing in the right man for the job.

It’s just spoiling the party on Sunday, that’s it really. If I wasn’t going I wouldn’t be as bothered. 

They're going to let him have his 1000 games. The PIF are in some ways needing to extend olive branches to the PL etc - binning off a bizarrely popular member of the Man United old boys club in a debatably 'undignified' fashion will be a BR stick to beat them with. Difficult balance to strike objectively - with fans its pie Bruce off tout suite and invest but there are other political games to play imo.

30 minutes ago, Darth Crooks said:

They're going to let him have his 1000 games. The PIF are in some ways needing to extend olive branches to the PL etc - binning off a bizarrely popular member of the Man United old boys club in a debatably 'undignified' fashion will be a BR stick to beat them with. Difficult balance to strike objectively - with fans its pie Bruce off tout suite and invest but there are other political games to play imo.

Unfortunately think you're right. As shit as it is - I also reckon Shearer would have had his say to let him have his 1000 game. Load of bollocks, and ultimately could be detrimental to the mood and result. Hoping the fans can drag the players to a result, as Spurs are definitely beatable. 

Either way, everyone will know Bruce is on borrowed time, especially the players.

1 minute ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Unfortunately think you're right. As shit as it is - I also reckon Shearer would have had his say to let him have his 1000 game. Load of bollocks, and ultimately could be detrimental to the mood and result. Hoping the fans can drag the players to a result, as Spurs are definitely beatable. 

Either way, everyone will know Bruce is on borrowed time, especially the players.

Maybe that’s what meeting the players was about - “Lads, we’re letting him take Spurs then fucking him off. Send the fat cunt off in style and we’ll get down to thumbtacks next Monday”

7 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Only 3 more games till the next international break, maybe they will give him till then.

We’ll be 10 games without a win and thinks will start to look very difficult for any manager coming in. M

he should have been gone and he should have been gone yesterday