Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Imagine taking this as a moral victory. They haven't kept you on for your managerial skills you daft cunt.

1 minute ago, xLiaaamx said:

If PIF want to control every decision then they really should appoint one of their own to be based in Newcastle full time and be in charge imo. A football club isn't a business you can run like any other. 

I really think this is just an anomaly. There's no structure in place at the club with football people to make decisions. Obviously they're going to want involvement in who decision-making is being delegated out to. Once that's done the structure should be in place where they're given the parameters to work within and get on with it.

Guest reefatoon

Fuck this shit, I'll dive back in once he has left. I can't stand the cunt with a passion. Can't be in a celebratory mood when that hideous bastard is still here being all defiant like that. What a delusional bastard. I'll get in the celebratory mood once he has been kicked out.

1 hour ago, tgarve said:

Pathetic view

Maybe, but I just can’t stomach him having his 15 minutes of fame for his 1000th game, win lose or draw. Of course, on the day, with emotions running high and the occasion, I know full well I’ll be rooting for the team and our club to pick up 3 points, but the sentiment still remains until he is gone, until every last cancerous cell of Ashley’s regime is gone. I personally think they’ve scored an own goal here, and we are 1-0 down already without a ball being kicked with this absolute fraudster still in the dugout for Sunday’s game. Although I get why that is the case, for now…