Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Having originally been fuming all week that he hadn’t gone I’ve calmed down a bit and realised they will be planning and trying to get the best manager available. This will probably or possibly mean they are targeting a manager currently employed, or a big name where negotiations take longer. 

As long as we get the right name it will have been worth putting up with him another game but I also maintain what I said earlier in a little concerned this won’t be his last game here.

36 minutes ago, heero said:

Ashley is gone. Steve Bruce might even be a good manager given the right players. Keep the positive support the team. The cancer is gone no negatives anymore

Nurse!!!

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

With Steve Bruce left in charge we could be cut adrift at the bottom of the table. A decent manager would get this lot up the table.i don't see that happening because one we will get new faces in 

39 minutes ago, heero said:

Ashley is gone. Steve Bruce might even be a good manager given the right players. Keep the positive support the team. The cancer is gone no negatives anymore

Steve Bruce isn't a good manager, his record tells you that.

3 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

We need the pieces in place before January if we are going to sign anyone decent enough to materially change the situation 

1 minute ago, Numbers said:

Steve Bruce isn't a good manager, his record tells you that.

Would you be a good manager with Ashley controlling you

Just now, Inferior Acuña said:

I mean there is like. Someone can be a better manager to the team. He should've been getting sacked regardless of the takeover and prospect of splashing the cash in january.

I don't think they'll do that build smart support the team

For me the Bruce interview is exactly why he shouldn’t be here. He represents negativity despite the overwhelmingly positive week it’s been. Rather than talking up the match and the spectacle that it should be he’s droning on, wallowing in self-pity and getting digs in. He’s the underperforming managerial representation of the Ashley era and I can’t wait until he’s no longer associated with us. Jones should have been in charge until they got someone else in. Instead we’ve given this bloke a platform to sulk in for another week or so. 

1 minute ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Wut? :lol: 

Asking normal posters if they'd do a better job because they're pointing out a highly paid professional isn't even doing a good job? A very strange argument. Also, you replied to someone talking about his whole managerial career. Ashley's only been his boss for the past 2-3 years. 

I think your delusional

Guest reefatoon

[emoji38] well he’s cheered me up. Judging by the incoherent babble, I think it might actually be Alex Bruce.

Edited by reefatoon

36 minutes ago, duo said:

Consortium have made a shambles of this imo- totally out of touch if they don't realise HOW unpopular that decision would be to keep Bruce in charge. Feels like they've no plan and are making it up as they go along, which is strange considering how long this saga has been going in for.

Comfortably the worst post I've read this year. You have managed to capture all the worst traits of a football fan there.