Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Shows how thick some of this plastic Man Utd supporters are. Nearly as bad as the one on here.

:lol:

Bruce going to Man Utd. Would be glorious. He would legit relegate them. 

we're fighting a media backlash already due to the saudi links, but this guy is too thick to understand we need as much positivity and humilty as possible.

I hope someone asks him tomorrow if he regrets saying he hopes the journalists covering the club get a slap off their bosses.

18 minutes ago, huss9 said:

we're fighting a media backlash already due to the saudi links, but this guy is too thick to understand we need as much positivity and humilty as possible.

I hope someone asks him tomorrow if he regrets saying he hopes the journalists covering the club get a slap off their bosses.

Making a sly comment about violence to journalists isn't a good luck and just shows how fucking dense that fat cunts head is. 

On 15/10/2021 at 21:31, KaKa said:

If he wins he will be in there lobbying to stay as he has been there and done that and can stave off relegation now that the fans are behind him and the players with Ashley gone. And so they may as well keep him to see how it goes until the summer.

He will be manipulating things in some manner as long as he is here and is why we need to move this man on. It's why I will be finding it very hard to be excited about Sunday and getting a win over Spurs. The situation is a really messy one.

Win, lose or draw, he'll be using his post match interview to sell himself to prospective employers.

I am honestly worried that the fat cabbage is going to have a heart attack in the dugout today, the pressure of the whole match, fans against him etc and his horrendous physical condition has me worried. Obviously I don't want to see the bloke die just fuck off somewhere, imagine the PFM martar he would become if he did go pop, we would never hear the end of it and it would all be the nasty fans fault.

Steve Bruce has been the "fall guy" at Newcastle and it has been "really tough to watch" the criticism directed at him, says his son Alex Bruce.

Doesn't think his dad's capability should ever be questioned cos he's done 999 games.  Woe is the Bruce family.

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

Doesn't think his dad's capability should ever be questioned cos he's done 999 games.  Woe is the Bruce family.

Alex is one of the problems. Maybe if he was honest with him and didn’t fill his head full of bollocks about how great he is, maybe he would consider his position. 

19 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Kissing his dad's arse to get his share of the £8million compo.

Edited by nufcjb

Good dismantling of Bruce by Hope.  

He's wrong about Gerrard.  Gerrard is just a younger Bruce working in an easy league.  Gerrard has nowhere near the tactical ability (he relies on his coaches) nor the knowledge and understanding needed to build, maintain and develop a Premier League team.

Newcastle finished 10th and 13th in Benitez's two full seasons with Newcastle in the Premier League and Alex Bruce believes that the Spaniard was given greater respect for what he achieved.

He said: "Dad's finished round about similar and yet one's been lauded as a messiah and the other one's been battered since the moment he walked in the door, which has been the most difficult thing for me to watch because he's a Geordie.

8 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Anything interesting being said ?

It was obvious, journalists hate Bruce now and they thing he hasn't got a clue about what goes on with how journalists' work.

Said Bruce will go regardless. He said everything tat we have been saying on here except that he said he liked Gerrard though. Hahaha

12 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Good dismantling of Bruce by Hope.  

He's wrong about Gerrard.  Gerrard is just a younger Bruce working in an easy league.  Gerrard has nowhere near the tactical ability (he relies on his coaches) nor the knowledge and understanding needed to build, maintain and develop a Premier League team.

He’d be a massive improvement on Bruce like, but he’d be a big risk. I would get behind such an appointment and won’t lie it would be interesting to see how he would do and indeed us under him.

Edited by HTT II