Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Just now, Dr Venkman said:

Do any of these pundits ever question why he's treated differently to Benitez? I mean, he must have done something to piss off the majority of NUFC fans? Or are we hating him because he's a Geordie? How does that work!? :lol:

I thought it was because he is a cockney? Isn’t that how it usually plays out? I mean when Sir Les was banging them in I was longing for local lad Joe Allon over him. 

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Again, if our new chairman is here today, I think it’s a double mission, to take in the match and sign off Bruce’s sacking, I expect he’ll be gone by sometime tomorrow regardless of win, lose or draw, he’s a dead man walking.

:kurt:Imagine Jones taking the post-match media duties because Bruce has been called to a meeting. 

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Be class if there was just a mystery trebuchet outside the ground. FT just hoy him into the sun while he does the Goofy scream.

Loving the idea of a "mystery trebuchet" 😂😂😂

Inherits a very promising, balanced, organised and highly motivated. Spends a further £93m net and is now trying to take credit for...... wait for it....not relegating it. 

Well done Steve, it's all down to you. You're a fucking hero. What a man. 

Another lead given up.

Another failure to keep a clean sheet. 

This is exactly why he needed to go last week. Mint atmosphere, goal headstart and still fucks it up within 20 mins. Opportunity lost. 

7 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

The consortium, all parties including the Saudis, are witnessing Bruceball for the first and hopefully last time. Hopefully work intensifies on finding the replacement next week 

The man is so deluded - he honestly believes he's a good manager.  He's  showing the world that isn't the case.