Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Let me just preface this remark with the hope that the individual affected in the East Stand ends up being OK and making a full recovery.

Right...

IMAGINE if the game is called off and rescheduled for later in the season, we bin the fat useless cunt next week and he's fired on 999.5 games. 

Boils my piss that, after the stoppage, the Spurs players regrouped around NES for instructions and our “manager” was literally just standing there with his hands in his pockets whilst our players went for drinks.

Just now, Emotic said:

Boils my piss that, after the stoppage, the Spurs players regrouped around NES for instructions and our “manager” was literally just standing there with his hands in his pockets whilst our players went for drinks.

I thought about this, and I'm going to give a massive benefit of the doubt that perhaps Bruce was shocked by the situation with the poor fan. Otherwise, it's absolutely shocking how little interaction he was having with the players, absolutely clueless.

1 minute ago, Emotic said:

He couldn't give less of a fuck. Payoff is likely secured and is already thinking of his large kebab on the way back to the North West. 

He’s just waiting for his pay off while basking in his victim status, patting himself on the back for his “resilience”. Give him his money and don’t let him spend another minute around the players.