Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

A truly, truly terrible decision to keep this cunt on today. The "we didnt have time" excuse doesnt wash either I'm afraid. Its a huge, huge wake-up call for the owners today. Indecision has ruined their own party.

I'm not watching another game with him as NUFC manager.

Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

Royal fuck up here. They should have known months ago that Bruce should be binned immediately. so god damn obvious that this fat fuck is a fucking fraud.

Yeah, but you can't line up managers on the hope that anywhere between now and fuck knows how long we'll need you in charge. I bet Bruce has been a wanker and said his coaching staff would walk if he is sacked and we don't have many

Just now, relámpago blanco said:

Yeah, but you can't line up managers on the hope that anywhere between now and fuck knows how long we'll need you in charge. I bet Bruce has been a wanker and said his coaching staff would walk if he is sacked and we don't have many

I'm sorry. I don't buy it. You really can't get any worse than what he has done.  Practice cones would show more acumen. First step needs to be see this fucker out.

Look at the state of the defense, the midfield, the lack of organization - clearly not drilled. We basically just rely on ASM to create something out of nothing and hope Wilson can get on the end of something. The coaches ain't doing anything anyway.

Just now, Vinny Green Balls said:

I'm sorry. I don't buy it. You really can't get any worse than what he has done.  Practice cones would show more acumen. First step needs to be see this fucker out.

I agree, I was just explaining possible reason, I think he will be after today. If not then we can complain. Give them some fucking time though.