Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

I’d Jack in football for good if they brought that bastard in. 

He just took West Brom down from a similar position last season for goodness sake. Just trying to get another of their leech mates in there to syphon money from the club. My God!

Predictions:

Will bang on about the great atmosphere and the ill fan to deflect from another pathetic performance

Will say he wants to continue and show what he can do

Will talk about needing January investment etc

Just now, Chicane said:

Just imagine for a minute if they actually did bring in Big Sam though :lol:

The despair

They won't, and I'm not going to bring on depression by even contemplating they would. 

Why the fuck they thought it was a good idea to keep him on is anyones guess, I understand things cant change overnight (Bruceys told us this for 2 years) but to let him stink the place out even more....why, I just dont get it.

I hate Bruce but the result would have been the same if Jones was in the dug out. A new manager is going to need to time to sort this mess out.

It had nowt to do with the new owners.

FFS, Redknapp, Dyer and Ginola saying we are (currently) favourites for relegation due to the defence being all over the place and making loads of mistakes.

Not one mention that these same defenders were disciplined and had one of the best defensive records under the previous manager/coaching.

They just will not criticise Bruce.

Edited by TK-421

1 minute ago, Numbers said:

Why the fuck they thought it was a good idea to keep him on is anyones guess, I understand things cant change overnight (Bruceys told us this for 2 years) but to let him stink the place out even more....why, I just dont get it.

Result would have been the same if he was binned. Now at least we have something to look forward to and get behind when he does get sacked. 

I understand they can't get a new manager in overnight and they've got decisions to make on DoF but there would have been (almost) zero grief if Jones was standing there instead. Beyond me why they didn't just bullet the hopeless fucker at the outset

Edited by OpenC

1 minute ago, Numbers said:

Can only imagine they were waiting for the arrival of the Don, Al Rumayyan or whatever he's called. Doesn't look the type who would have much trouble giving Bruce his marching orders. 

1 minute ago, STM said:

I hate Bruce but the result would have been the same if Jones was in the dug out. A new manager is going to need to time to sort this mess out.

Spot on. 

Just now, STM said:

A new manager might not start the 2 centre halves we were starting 5 years ago in a lower league and instead start our best 2. He might play an actual LB at LB and not play Joelinton week in week out. Just a small start. 

Problem is when your not a good team you need 3 things, a game plan, a high work rate to pressure the ball and above all the team needs to be FIT, we have non of those 3 traits sadly and it will take time to install that mentality 

Just now, STM said:

Someones got to start somewhere man and the weeks international break was a perfect time, if thats Jones, whoever, just make a fucking statement.

The fat fuck has got to 1000 miserable games to the detriment of the nufc.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Can only imagine they were waiting for the arrival of the Don, Al Rumayyan or whatever he's called. Doesn't look the type who would have much trouble giving Bruce his marching orders. 

You can say that again. Looks the sort of bloke who would insist on being the man to pull the trigger. [emoji38]

Bruce on 5Live  - 'As a team, we haven't been good enough. We've tried to change it and play more on the front foot' (!)

When asked about where the problems lie 'I'm not going to blame the team (2mins after he did) - many of them have been here for years and are now getting on'.

Edited by Big Geordie