Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Indeed. This idea of bringing in managers with experience in relegation fights is so fatally flawed, not least because of the fucking obvious fact that they have experience with relegation fights because they are generally dog shit at their jobs. Punditry requires the least qualifications of any job. My old VP's at Cypress Semiconductor with their "don't reinvent the wheel" horse shit were Kierkegaard compared to these platitudinous fuckwits.

It's so sickening man. Really hope we don't have to put up with another British manager again. Need a break from this nonsense.

Keiron Dyer says it's a fantastic interview. Lord have mercy. These people are ridiculous.

Oh Lord ... cancel Ginola man. He says this is the most you can get out of this squad regardless of manager.

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

I think that was definitely a factor. Maybe they would have sacked him immediately if they had someone lined up, but probably thought it wasn't worth the negative press only to put Jones in charge. Who would probably have lost as well tbf. 

Yup, unfair on Jones as well, perhaps they'd like to keep him on post Bruce as he's definitely a solid coach and can provide some institutional knowledge, bridge the player relationships when the new manager or DoF are appointed. Which, frankly, I'd be in support of. 

Managers who are 'Experienced in a Relegation Battle' have generally been so shit at being a manager thats all they achieve, that the sum of their season, thats their playground. They're 100% going to lose that battle at some point.

Just now, Shearergol said:

As bad as Lewis has looked, he cannot be worse than Ritchie. No chance.

Everyone looks bad under this clown except ASM and Wilson who are just very gifted athletically, physically and football wise.

The others need more organisation and direction and it is completely non existent. You can't just throw guys out on the pitch at this level man.

Patrick Vieira has gone into Crystal palace and has been having them do two a day training sessions, while we train 3 days a week. It's unbelievable.

The crowd got us the first goal and for the 1st 10 mins Spurs were shell shocked. Bruce ball then kicked in. I’ve just watched Wilson’s goal at home, I’ve mentioned before that Sky must turn the mics down, no doubt about that now. It was ridiculously loud.

I start work at 7am (EST) which is noon (BST).  The first headline I read is that this bacon grease sweating tosser is GONE.

Then, each of those players is put on notice.  

Whoever the new coach is shouldn't spend as much time on tactics as on building up the fitness levels.  The squad has been allowed to get soft.  Too many days off,  not enough work.