Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

19 minutes ago, Robster said:

It is unacceptable on the face of it but it then comes down to how much you trust the new owners to make the decision when the time is right. We have no idea what is going on behind the scenes.

The time to bin Bruce is right now and everyone knows it. To not do so will be deeply worrying for me. He simply cannot be there for Palace. 

9 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

I'll be honest, I'm prepared to wait. We were going down anyway before the takeover, so let the useless twat continue to destroy his reputation, and sanity. Focus on getting the facilities up to standard and sell the dream to the right manager. If that is as a championship club, so be it. 

As sad as it is, Bruce's reputation isn't being damaged, no matter what he does. The pundits continue to fawn over him and other clubs will always give him a job. I'm sick of seeing the useless, ballbag faced bastard moping around the club and being given so much leeway but it doesn't appear to be changing any time soon, the cnut :hmm:

3 hours ago, wormy said:

https://www.themag.co.uk/2021/10/retract-that-statement-or-i-will-make-it-my-personal-mission-to-destroy-your-reputation-newcastle-united/

:lol: Sorry if already posted but what in the ever loving fuck is this utter bout of full blown eye AIDS I just subjected myself to? 

I could be convinced that was written by the bloke who sits in front and along one from me.

7 minutes ago, Wandy said:

The time to bin Bruce is right now and everyone knows it. To not do so will be deeply worrying for me. He simply cannot be there for Palace. 

I think you'd be hard pushed to find anyone who disagrees.

I feel quite confident that the owners also know this, know what they are doing and are taking care of it.
We need to be patient and trust that it'll all come out this week. 

Anyone up for partying back at St James' when this useless prick gets binned?

Seriously though, I know it's easy to say now, but I honestly believe with a new man there yesterday - Jones or otherwise - we would have went on to get a result. The emotion from the crowd basically got them the first goal, but the team quickly reverted to type.

Having not been to St James' Park since the Liverpool game under Benitez, I can't say I've watched much of Bruce's NUFC. It was just a pure shambles, non-existent midfield with the plan seemingly to give it to ASM.

I definitely won't be criticising the new owners anytime soon if I can help it, but it genuinely is completely detrimental to our season the longer he's there. We need points fast, the Christmas fixtures are God awful. Hopefully they have seen enough yesterday to understand this pillock has stolen a living for 1000 fucking games. Hideous bloke stuck in the 90s. 'Let's play'.

Obviously things could be going on behind the scenes we aren’t aware of, maybe we have been turned down by a few managers already, maybe Jones said no to a caretaker role.

What we do know is that there is zero benefit in keeping Bruce here any longer, baffling how the new owners can’t see it.

Edited by SUPERTOON

Bruce is am absolutely vacuum of all renewed hope and excitement. 

Needs gone absolutely immediately.

They gve him his 1000th game now need to get rid. Regardless of whether they are close to being able to identify/approach a new manager leaving Bruce here any longer is a detriment to everyone.

2 minutes ago, Menace said:

Yeah, they just spent £300m with no due diligence whatsoever.

Christ man

When did I say no due diligence ? I’m saying maybe they don’t understand the speed at which they need to work or make a decision on Bruce because they have zero experience in it 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

When did I say no due diligence ? I’m saying maybe they don’t understand the speed at which they need to work or make a decision on Bruce because they have zero experience in it 

They have football advisors